Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

I want to go everywhere I haven't been, and back to everywhere I have been.

Friday, May 17, 2013

A Little Bird Told Me to Always Have a Nest Egg


We're all a-twitter…

We have a bird's eye view of a robin's nest right outside our door.



Mama Bird sits on the nest most of the day, while Papa Bird heads out early to catch the worms. 



It looks like they've done a good job of feathering their own nest. 



I hope that when the baby birds fly the coop, Mama Bird doesn't suffer from Empty Nest Syndrome. 

Ms. Toody

6 comments:

  1. Enjoying your blog--www.motownsavvy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Carla! I'm three months in, and trying to get it to where I want it to be!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. It's a Robin. I wish we could see into the nest to have a look at the blue eggs, but it's a little too high.

      Delete
  4. That's so neat! I love that you're able to see her so well. This is a fun time of year watching birds and their eggs.

    ReplyDelete

PRIVACY POLICY: I will never share your email information with others. I use your email to respond to your comments on my blog, or to interact socially with you.