Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

I want to go everywhere I haven't been, and back to everywhere I have been.

Friday, May 19, 2017

BEST OF THE WEEKEND 5.19.17






Hello there!
Welcome to Best of the Weekend!


What a difference a week makes!

Last Friday, I was talking about wearing a down coat;
yesterday the thermometer hit 95°!
I'm not complaining...but is it too much to ask for something in between?

I've got to admit - I'll be relieved when this weekend is over.
The fundraiser I've been working on since last summer- 
 a "Dessert and Dancing" gala --is on Sunday night. 
200 people are coming - I've got pre-gala jitters!

And now.......it's BOTW party time!


We'd appreciate it if you'd follow your co-hosts!

Cindy - Little Miss Celebration | Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | G+


 ****************  

We feature all kinds of posts -- 
 recipes, home decor, DIY, gardening, travel, whatevah
so link up your best stuff! 

Non-Bloggers: There are hundreds of fabulous ideas collected here each week;
just click on the links under the thumbnail photos,
and you will be taken directly to the blog post.  

All of our features are pinned to our Best of the Weekend board! 





Last week's most clicked:



7 Clever Glue Gun Projects | Little House Living



 A few of my favorites from last week:

Weight Watchers Shrimp and Guacamole Wontons | Just Plum Crazy


Salted Caramel Pretzel Extreme Shake | Momma D Jane


DIY Industrial Pipe Shelving | Repurpose & Upcycle


Muffin Tin Herb Garden | Dukes and Duchesses

 
If you were featured, grab our button!





Let's link up!


6 comments:

  1. Thanks Amy for co-hosting Best of the Weekend, always appreciated.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your Gala is a huge success. I'm sure it will be! I know exactly what you mean- once all the preparation is over and the event is 'ready' I just want it to be over and done with -- and then you can breath kind of a sigh of relief.
    Enjoy the night and rest tomorrow! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete

PRIVACY POLICY: I will never share your email information with others. I use your email to respond to your comments on my blog, or to interact socially with you.