Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

I want to go everywhere I haven't been, and back to everywhere I have been.

Friday, September 1, 2017

BEST OF THE WEEKEND AND LABOR DAY WEEKEND











  Hi, all!
Welcome to Best of the Weekend!

I know that school has started, 
I know the mornings have a slight chill in the air,
I know that my summer flowers are beginning to fade,
but still, how can it possibly be Labor Day weekend?

I've got a few fun things planned for this holiday weekend........
We're getting together with friends for a barbecue,
another friend is taking me out for a pre-birthday lunch,
and........
I'm meeting a blog friend who is visiting New York City!
Squeeeeee!

Stay tuned, and next week, I'll fill you in on who it is! 

Hope you all have a great weekend, too!

Who's ready to party?
Let's go!





We'd appreciate it if you'd follow your co-hosts!


Cindy - Little Miss Celebration | Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | G+


 ****************  

We feature all kinds of posts -- 
 recipes, home decor, DIY, gardening, travel, whatevah
so link up your best stuff! 

Non-Bloggers: There are hundreds of fabulous ideas collected here each week;
just click on the links under the thumbnail photos,
and you will be taken directly to the blog post.  

All of our features are pinned to our Best of the Weekend board! 






Last week's most clicked:


The Biggest News Of My Life | Run To Radiance



 A few of my favorites from last week:
If you were featured, grab our button!





Let's link up!



10 comments:

  1. Happy Friday Amy! Thanks for the chance to link up and share. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amy for co-hosting Best of the Weekend, lots of posts to visit. Appreciate visiting and joining in.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know who it is! :)

    Enjoy your weekend and your visit Amy.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are right on about the chillier mornings, I keep an old jean shirt near the door for when I take the dogs out. If I cut it short because I'm cold, they are clawing at time an hour later! Sun is gong down earlier, too. But I do love fall.

    Can't wait to see who is coming to visit you! We had actually planned to visit this summer and then drive to Bar Harbor. My niece lives in Brooklyn, she's an editor at Martha Stewart Living magazine and she's loads of fun. I've been to NYC once years ago but it was whirlwind. Anyway - hubby's schedule was overloaded so maybe next year. I'll have my people talk to your people! :)

    Have a great holiday...I'm at the lake with a manageable amount of people coming.

    Habe x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great features this week, as always. Gluesticks' Apple Cinnamon Bread looks delicious! Thanks for hosting and have a nice week. Joan-MyCookieClinic

    ReplyDelete
  6. That German chocolate cake - YUM!!! I'd like the entire cake please :)
    Have a fabulous Labor Day weekend, Amy
    xo
    L

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your yummy dishes is mouth watering:)

    ReplyDelete

PRIVACY POLICY: I will never share your email information with others. I use your email to respond to your comments on my blog, or to interact socially with you.