Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

I want to go everywhere I haven't been, and back to everywhere I have been.

Friday, March 2, 2018

BEST OF THE WEEKEND 3.2.18









 Welcome to Best Of The Weekend, friends!

As you read this, I'm just getting home from a month-long trip.
Mr. Goo Shoes and I were off on an adventure for the entire month of February,
which I will tell you all about in my next monthly photo diary.
I haven't been away from home for this long since I went to college!

It was wonderful being away, but I am thrilled to be home 
and sleeping in my own bed tonight. 
Before I crawl into bed, I am going to spend some time here at BOTW...........
I hope you'll join me, and visit some of the bloggers' links below!
We'd appreciate it if you'd follow your co-hosts!



 ****************  

We feature all kinds of posts -- 
 recipes, home decor, DIY, gardening, travel, whatevah
so link up your best stuff! 

Non-Bloggers: There are hundreds of fabulous ideas collected here each week;
just click on the links under the thumbnail photos,
and you will be taken directly to the blog post.  

All of our features are pinned to our Best of the Weekend board! 






Last week's most clicked:


Coconut Cream Pound Cake | Delightful E Made


 A few of my favorites:


Hamentashen Pocket Cookies | The Monday Box


  Kahlua and Cream Fudge | Dizzy Busy and Hungry


 A Fabulous British House Tour | Heart Handmade 



How To Make Relaxing Lavender Bath Salts | Happy Mothering


Grab our button if you've been featured!

 





Let's link up!


4 comments:

  1. Wow, a month long trip sounds awesome...and exhausting!! Welcome home. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting and I hope you are having a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to hear about your trip Amy. Thanks for hosting and have a nice week.

    ReplyDelete

PRIVACY POLICY: I will never share your email information with others. I use your email to respond to your comments on my blog, or to interact socially with you.