Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

I want to go everywhere I haven't been, and back to everywhere I have been.

Sunday, January 11, 2015

My Photo Diary: December

December Photo Diary - Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

It's a good thing I have a legitimate excuse for being eleven days late 
with my December Photo Diary.
I had to wait until after I revealed the answer to 
"Where In The World Is Ms. Toody?" 
as these photos in my diary would have given it away.
Since I'm already way behind schedule, let's get right to it!
 

*******************   
December 1
I've been trying to dry hydrangeas for years, without success. This fall, they've been waiting for me all over the neighborhood, like little gifts, when I'm out walking Sadie. Almost every day, I come home with a perfect cone-shaped corymb...and a bag of poop. 

December Photo Diary - Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

December 2
Either Sadie Girl needs some Head and Shoulders, or it's snowing!

December Photo Diary - Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

December 3
I tried getting a good blue jay shot all summer, to no avail. Now that Mr. Goo Shoes has moved the bird feeder so I can see it from the kitchen table, the birds are landing on branches closer to my window.

December Photo Diary - Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

December 4
Oh, deer, what could have gotten their attention?

December Photo Diary - Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

December 5 
Yummy recipe for baked deep dish apple pancake from Vicki over at Life In My Empty Nest. SO good! I've tried several of her recipes, and they are always delicious!

December Photo Diary - Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

December 6
Only teengagers would want to sit out in the cold rain to watch their school's football team in the playoffs at the arena where the Giants and Jets play (they did, win, BTW).

December Photo Diary - Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

December 7
There are some benefits to walking the furry one at the crack of dawn. Beautiful full moon setting as the sun comes up.

December Photo Diary - Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

December 8
Retirement Benefits: Holiday shopping at the mall on a weekday morning without crowds.

December Photo Diary - Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

December 9
This is where I put my feet up. 

December Photo Diary - Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

December 10
Why, Mrs. Cardinal...when did you fly in?

December Photo Diary - Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

December 11
Volunteers stuffing 600 envelopes for my Fundraising event. I had to blur out their faces because they're shy about being seen all over the world.
 
December Photo Diary - Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

December 12
Yesterday, I had this brilliant idea to start a board called "If My Husband Only Used Pinterest." This morning, all of these boxes were delivered to my house, and I thought, "WOW! It worked! Then, I saw that they were addressed to my neighbor. 
 
December Photo Diary - Ms. Toody Goo Shoes December 13
The last camp reunion that Junior Goo Shoes will go to as a camper...or maybe EVER! I'm a little verklempt!

December Photo Diary - Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

December 14
How To Make Aunt Goo Shoes Feel Guilty: Send her this picture and say that because she didn't come over and cook dinner for us, like she often does on Sunday nights, all we ate for dinner was a Babybel cheese with hot sauce. 

December Photo Diary - Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

December 15
Chocolate dipped strawberries. 'Nuff said.

December Photo Diary - Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

December 16
Happy first night of Hanukkah!

December Photo Diary - Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

December 17
Sadie opening her Hanukkah present...a mustache. When she puts it in her mouth, she looks like Gene Shalit.

December Photo Diary - Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

December 18
Junior Goos Shoes made cookies without any much help from me.  

December Photo Diary - Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

December 19
Pretty slippers in the guest room.

December Photo Diary - Ms. Toody Goo Shoes


December 20
Hanukkah celebration. Notice where Miss Mess is, in the bottom right photo. Hanukkah is her favorite holiday.

December Photo Diary - Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

December 21
Window clings.

December Photo Diary - Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

December 22
Window watcher.

December Photo Diary - Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

December 23
Left NJ in the rain this morning...11 hours later, Aloha, O'ahu! (Photo by JGS).

December Photo Diary - Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

December 24
Our third trip to Hawaii, but first visit to USS Arizona Memorial at Pearl Harbor.
 
December Photo Diary - Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

December 25
Merry Christmas, Waikiki style!

December Photo Diary - Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

December 26
My only lei for the entire trip (HEY - this is a family-friendly blog - get your mind out of the gutter!).

December Photo Diary - Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

December 27
Aloha, Maui!  Arrived at Sheraton Maui Resort at Ka'anapali Beach this afternoon. It will do quite nicely, thank you.

December Photo Diary - Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

December 28
Sunset over Lahaina with cruise ship in the distance, taken from the window of the Lahaina Pizza Company. A-MAY-zing pizza!

December Photo Diary - Ms. Toody Goo Shoes
December 29
My boys at one of our first (and favorite) stops on the Road to Hana (mile marker 4.5). Great smoothies!

December Photo Diary - Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

December 30
Saw a good amount of whales up close and personal on our whale-watching tour today. We got drenched on our side of the boat; the people on the other side remained completely dry. Of course. 

December Photo Diary - Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

December 31 
I know it's New Year's Eve, but for us, today was all about our helicopter tour over Western Maui and the island of Molokai.

December Photo Diary - Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

The good news is that we are half way to February, and the days are getting longer! 
 Happy New Year, all!!
Have a great January!

7 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you too!!! What a wonderful trip you had - love the Christmas Tree on the beach picture. Trying to think warm Hawaiian thoughts over here (your pictures help somewhat)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your birdie and deer pics! Now I want to go to Hawaii....not sure I would survive the airplane trip though! What fun to go somewhere different for Christmas. We went to Disney one year and that was nice too. Great pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You never disappoint with your monthly photo diary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New year to you too.Wow Hawai. We weekly see the Hawai 5 O sho on television . I love that show and now I can see that it is real and starting to live in my mind. LOL. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved the tour of your December life! I tried to be inspired and do this one month, when I saw your first one. However, I think I made it to day one. Your life must be a lot more interesting, than mine!! I did not think my readers would be seeing my Publix grocery store over and over - lol!! Anyway, I am here to wish you a very, happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

PRIVACY POLICY: I will never share your email information with others. I use your email to respond to your comments on my blog, or to interact socially with you.