Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

I want to go everywhere I haven't been, and back to everywhere I have been.

Thursday, April 18, 2019

TODAY IN NEW YORK CITY: SPRINGTIME IN ROCKEFELLER CENTER




SPRINGTIME IN ROCKEFELLER CENTER: MS. TOODY GOO SHOES

I was in New York City for all of two hours today,
just to go to the dentist.
While I would normally want to prolong my visit,
I had to hurry home to prepare for the Passover seder tomorrow night.
My route to the dentist took me through Rockefeller Center,
where I had a few minutes to admire 
the Channel Gardens, adorned in spring splendor.
An oversized birds nest,
with giant blue "eggs" made for a whimsical exhibit.

There was also a clever shoe display in the Kate Spade window
that made me smile.  

SPRINGTIME IN ROCKEFELLER CENTER: MS. TOODY GOO SHOES


SPRINGTIME IN ROCKEFELLER CENTER: MS. TOODY GOO SHOES


SPRINGTIME IN ROCKEFELLER CENTER: MS. TOODY GOO SHOES




SPRINGTIME IN ROCKEFELLER CENTER: MS. TOODY GOO SHOES



Wishing you a Happy Passover, or Happy Easter,
whichever you may celebrate.

 


LINKING WITH:
Our World Tuesday








13 comments:

  1. It's Easter that I celebrate, but I love the story behind the Passover as well. It has meaning for me--- we sing a song that talks about it called "When I See the Blood." (https://library.timelesstruths.org/music/When_I_See_the_Blood/)

    Blessed Passover to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed looking at the photos of RC Amy. Hope you have a nice time celebrating Passover.

    ReplyDelete
  3. … and the same to you Amy.
    Lovely post.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lovely is the center with the blooms, eggs and trees! And totally laughed at those Kate Spade shoes---so reminiscent of taxis when I was a kid. It's been a long time since we have had those checkered cabs here. Your photos are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those Daffodils seem to steal the show! So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a treat it must be to be able to pop into New York City for a couple of hours. Loved the shoe display - not sure I'd have anything to wear with them but they sure reflect this year's 'in colors' over on this side of the pond.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely images of spring in NYC. Happy Passover to you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is always so much fun to visit Rockefeller Center, you never know what you will find each season. And the shoes are also adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Always something fun to see in NYC!! Love those shoes!

    ReplyDelete

PRIVACY POLICY: I will never share your email information with others. I use your email to respond to your comments on my blog, or to interact socially with you.