Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

I want to go everywhere I haven't been, and back to everywhere I have been.

Friday, November 20, 2015

Best of the Weekend...and Happy Thanksgiving!



Happy almost-Thanksgiving, 
and welcome to Best of the Weekend!
I'm sure everyone is really busy prepping for turkey day, 
so let's get right to the party!
There's sure to be lots of last-minute Thanksgiving inspiration...
Hope you find some fun ideas!

 ****************** 
Here at the Best of the Weekend party,
we'd love it if you would follow the BOTW co-hosts...


**************** 

At Best of the Weekend, we feature all kinds of posts --  
recipes, home decor, DIY, gardening, travel, whatevah
So link up your best stuff! 

Bloggers: Remember that each co-host selects her own favorite posts, 
giving you a better chance of being featured each week,
so be sure to check out Ginnie, Cindy, Paula and Jenna 
to see if you were featured on their blogs.
And...we'll each be pinning our features to a 
Pinterest "Best of the Weekend" Features board!

Follow our board -- Best of the Weekend Features! on Pinterest.

Non-Bloggers: There are hundreds of fabulous ideas collected here each week;
just click on the links under the thumbnail photos,
and you will be taken directly to the blog post.  

************
This week's most clicked link was:
5 Ways to Off the Elf-On-A-Shelf from Mommy in Sports
If you need an excuse to un-shelf the elf, this mom's got you covered.

My features for this week are:

Sausage and Stuffing Balls with Cranberry Dipping Sauce from I Should Be Mopping the Floor
I want to try these so. badly

Cauliflower Pizza Bites from Best of Long Island and Central Florida 
Don't these sound like something fun and different for the holidays?

Black Map Table Makeover from The Interior Frugalista 
If I saw this in a store, I would absolutely want to buy it. 


How To Make Mason Jar Pedestal Vases from Dandelion Patina
Some flowers deserve to be put on a pedestal.
This tutorial shows you how.
 
If you were featured, grab this button!


It's time to link up!

13 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the party, Amy! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting Amy! I hope you have a happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amy! Hey girly, long time no talk much. Thanks for coming by to see the blessed onion rolls! haha.
    So busy with my real life business have not been blogging much but hope to keep it up, at least until I am 85 or so. Best wishes to you and your family for a wonderful Thanksgiving! Hope all is well with you.
    Hugs! ~ denise

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amy! Hey girly, long time no talk much. Thanks for coming by to see the blessed onion rolls! haha.
    So busy with my real life business have not been blogging much but hope to keep it up, at least until I am 85 or so. Best wishes to you and your family for a wonderful Thanksgiving! Hope all is well with you.
    Hugs! ~ denise

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the party! Things are getting busy, busy, busy, but i am going to take some time to check out some great looking recipes here...and crafts. Happy Thanksgiving!
    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  7. I added a link to my post this week because I thought it might give some comic relief to all of you who are creating these wonderful items for your Thanksgiving feasts. That holiday won't be celebrated in Greece so Thursday will come and go as just another day but it is fun to read these fabulous links to beautiful food and think about how others are spending their holiday week of preparations.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Amy for featuring the Cauliflower Pizza Bites!

    Hope you and your family and friends have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Amy for hosting. So many great holiday links. I will be busy this morning. lol Hugs, Jo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amy,
    Love you hosting this delightful Saturday link party, Sausage and stuffing balls with cranbury dipping sauce??? Oh be still my heart, YUM!
    Blessings to you and yours thisThanksgiving and always.
    xoxo,
    Vera

    ReplyDelete
  11. Excellent shares ... thank you.

    Happy Weekend Wishes

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much Amy for featuring my Black Old World Map Table - you made my Monday morning! Wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow - so many wonderful things once again! I must give those cauliflower pizza bites a try - they sound amazing. Happy Thanksgiving dear friend!

    ReplyDelete

PRIVACY POLICY: I will never share your email information with others. I use your email to respond to your comments on my blog, or to interact socially with you.