Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

I want to go everywhere I haven't been, and back to everywhere I have been.

Friday, July 29, 2016

BEST OF THE WEEKEND 7.29.16






Hi, everyone
Welcome to Best of the Weekend!
I'm on the road right now, so let's get right to the party!

 ****************  

We feature all kinds of posts -- 
 recipes, home decor, DIY, gardening, travel, whatevah
so link up your best stuff! 

Non-Bloggers: There are hundreds of fabulous ideas collected here each week;
just click on the links under the thumbnail photos,
and you will be taken directly to the blog post.  

All of our features are pinned to our Best of the Weekend board! 



Last week's most clicked:


Crockpot Peach Cobbler - Meatloaf & Melodrama



A few of my favorites from last week:




 Peach Rose Tarts - Homemade Interest


Hand Formed Cement (Over Glass) Vases - DIY Furniture Studio


Fun Flamingo Tablescape - Celebrate and Decorate


If you were featured, grab our button!




Let's link up!

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting. I'm glad I stopped by. That Flamingo tablescape is darling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the great party Amy. So many wonderful post and the recipes WOW.
    Enjoy your weekend.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for hosting! Amy I love the beach header!

    ReplyDelete
  4. By the look of the links it looks like everyone's out having fun or cooking up delicious dishes. I guess my links will be a little out of whack! lol Thank my friend for hosting a fabulous party each week! Have an amazing weekend. xx Jo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Amy and Friends for hosting Best of The Weekend. A pleasure to visit and join in.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  6. That Strawberry Balsamic Flatbread looks so delicious ♥

    summerdaisy.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Help!
    I'll need more days in the week to check out all these lovely links ...

    Happy end of July - here's to a great August

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely post and recipes, greeting from Belgium

    ReplyDelete

PRIVACY POLICY: I will never share your email information with others. I use your email to respond to your comments on my blog, or to interact socially with you.