Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

I've hung up my dress-for-success clothes, and pulled my domestic "genes" out of storage.

Friday, August 5, 2016

GARDENING WITH TOPIARY FORMS





Hi, remember me?
I've been m.i.a. lately.
We were away on vacation for a week, 
and since I've been home, I've been swamped with...... 
STUFF! 

I've been cracking the college whip --
Write that essay!
Start that application!
Research that school! 

I'm also knee-deep in finalizing plans for our fall fundraiser,
preparing for guests to come this weekend, 
and driving Junior Goo Shoes all over the map!

HOW DID I USED TO WORK FULL-TIME
AND GET EVERYTHING DONE?
 
Now, there aren't enough hours in the day.
Guess that explains why I haven't written a blog post this week......
or, why I haven't had the time I'd like to visit your blogs.  
I hope you'll forgive me!

I did manage to write a guest post, however :)
Come over to Claire's at A Little Claireification and I'll show you how I use 
my favorite garden accessories -- topiary shapes -- in flower pots.
Click here...and we'll be off! 


LINKING WITH:
Best of the Weekend
 

9 comments:

  1. Great use of topiaries Amy. I feel the same way how did I get things done with I worked had two girls at home and still got it all done. Now that my girls are grown and I am semi retired I just feel like there is never enough time!!!! So I hear ya! Happy Friday. Yeah Week End.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was missing for a while also - it's tough in summer to get everything done! Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love topiaries!
    I am retired and I have NO idea how I got things done.
    Strange, right?


    Have a wonderful day!
    Laura
    White Spray Paint

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think most retirees feel the same way!

    I think the answer to how we got things done is we didn't! At least not the fun stuff ;).

    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amy,
    Welcome back from vacation. I will wander over and check out your guest post... I'm lost in poetic fairytale land, between writing storyline and staging my photos I am lost in time! Hope you share some vacation pictures.
    xoxo,
    Vera

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy weekend, my friend. Try to find a few minutes to relax. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay, now why didn't I think of this? Because you are you and I am well, me, HA. This two gardening posts I am stealing this year.

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this!! Please come share with us at our blog hop we have Wed-Sun https://www.floydfamilyhomestead.com/ we would love to have you!

    ReplyDelete