Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

I want to go everywhere I haven't been, and back to everywhere I have been.

Friday, April 28, 2017

BEST OF THE WEEKEND 4.28.17







What's up, friends?
Welcome to Best of the Weekend!

I'm finding it hard to believe that May is just around the corner.
It's been so chilly for most of April,
that I keep forgetting it's spring!
This weekend, however, will be quite warm.
I wish I could get my deck set up, 
but we are having some repairs done to it,
and then it will be power-washed and re-stained,
so it will have to wait.
I will, however, break out the hummingbird feeder this weekend!
Can't wait to see the first of those little birdies stop by for a drink!


Put your party shoes on - Best of the Weekend starts NOW!


We'd appreciate it if you'd follow your co-hosts!

Cindy - Little Miss Celebration | Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | G+


 ****************  

We feature all kinds of posts -- 
 recipes, home decor, DIY, gardening, travel, whatevah
so link up your best stuff! 

Non-Bloggers: There are hundreds of fabulous ideas collected here each week;
just click on the links under the thumbnail photos,
and you will be taken directly to the blog post.  

All of our features are pinned to our Best of the Weekend board! 





Last week's most clicked:


Oatmeal Bar Cookies | Little House Living




 A few of my favorites from last week:


Cocounut Shrimp and Gouda Grits |  The Bearded Hiker


Slow Cooker Vanilla Coconut Granola | Strength & Sunshine 




Thanks For Helping Me Grow (Teacher Gift) | Giggles Galore 


 Simple Spring Wreath | Curly Crafty Mom


If you were featured, grab our button!





Let's link up!



4 comments:

  1. I hope your last week of April has been a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amy for co-hosting Best of the Weekend, always appreciated.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for reminding me about the hummingbird feeder; I put ours out a few weeks ago when we got a few warm days but I bet it needs to be changed.

    ReplyDelete

PRIVACY POLICY: I will never share your email information with others. I use your email to respond to your comments on my blog, or to interact socially with you.