Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

I want to go everywhere I haven't been, and back to everywhere I have been.

Friday, April 21, 2017

BEST OF THE WEEKEND...and...A COLLEGE DECISION!






Hello, friends!
Welcome to Best of the Weekend!

I've got big news to share!
Junior Goo Shoes has decided which college he wants to attend!
No, I'm not going to reveal where,
as we don't like to share those kinds of details to the world at large.
I will tell you that I am extremely happy with his choice!
Throughout this journey, I admit, 
I had a different school as my personal favorite for him,
but -- when I saw him on the campus of his choice,  
we just knew it was right for him! 
It's so exciting, as well as a relief to all of us 
to finally be done with the grueling college admissions process.
I'm a proud mama!
   
I am really looking forward to this weekend.
Tonight we'll be going to that Chinese restaurant I told you about. 
 Saturday, I'll be heading to Washington, DC with my sister
to attend my cousin's Bat Mitzvah.
I'm trying to stay positive about the weather forecast,
which shows a chance of rain on both Saturday and Sunday.
Nooooooh!
We'll have Saturday afternoon free, 
and hope to walk around the Georgetown area where we'll be staying.   
I'm doing the "un-rain" dance right now as I type this.  
Fingers crossed! 

Okay, let's get to the party! 



We'd appreciate it if you'd follow your co-hosts!

Cindy - Little Miss Celebration | Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | G+


 ****************  

We feature all kinds of posts -- 
 recipes, home decor, DIY, gardening, travel, whatevah
so link up your best stuff! 

Non-Bloggers: There are hundreds of fabulous ideas collected here each week;
just click on the links under the thumbnail photos,
and you will be taken directly to the blog post.  

All of our features are pinned to our Best of the Weekend board! 





Last week's most clicked:


Honey Dijon Baked Cauliflower | Simply Stacie



 A few of my favorites from last week:


 Mexican Chicken Spaghetti | I Should Be Mopping The Floor



Homemade Soft Pretzels With Honey Mustard Dip  | Five Minutes For Mom


 Homemade Poppy Seed Soap Recipes | Gluesticks



Painted Bathroom Cabinets | Lady & Laura Kate


If you were featured, grab our button!





Let's link up!


10 comments:

  1. That's wonderful news Amy! I know it was definitely a challenging application process, but you can breathe a sign of relief now.

    Enjoy your 'rain free' trip to D.C. Sarissa went to G.W. so we have had our fair share of trips there. Love Georgetown!

    P.S. So tell me privately, where is he going?


    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amy for Best of the Weekend, always appreciated.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy congratulations on finding the right college for your junior. This is always such an exciting time! I too have my last one who is finishing up with high school. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you get some lovely weather to enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy for Jr. and for you. I know that is a relief! Thanks for hosting. Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mazel Tov to Junior and your whole family. I recognized a campus or two from your tour and they were all top-notch institutions and you all should be proud of any of them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like you've got some exciting times ahead! And yay for the college choice (which of course, I'm dying to know, although I completely understand your not wanting to share). It's just so wonderful that it feels like a good fit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations to all of you for your hard work in the college search!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on making it through the college selection process! A milestone to be proud of. . .nice to get caught up with you again. I am having a lazy morning, sipping coffee and 'visiting' with my blogger buddies.

    ReplyDelete

PRIVACY POLICY: I will never share your email information with others. I use your email to respond to your comments on my blog, or to interact socially with you.