Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

I want to go everywhere I haven't been, and back to everywhere I have been.

Friday, July 21, 2017

BEST OF THE WEEKEND 7.21.17









Hello, all!
Welcome to Best of the Weekend!
Hoo, boy, it's been HOT HOT HOT here in NJ this week!

I know most people who come to the BOTW party
 scroll right down to the link up, and that's fine!
 But, if you do happen to read this,
I'd love for you to play along with me, 
and answer this question in the comments:
As this is the Best of the Weekend party, 

I'd like to know......what was the best part of your week?


That's an easy one for me........
The best part of my week was the couple of hours 
I spent shopping for college stuff with Junior Goo Shoes.
I don't get much one-on-one time with him, anymore,
and when I do, I'm grateful.

So how about you?
Leave me your answer in the comments section.


And then, by all means, link away or browse the link-ups!




We'd appreciate it if you'd follow your co-hosts!


Cindy - Little Miss Celebration | Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | G+


 ****************  

We feature all kinds of posts -- 
 recipes, home decor, DIY, gardening, travel, whatevah
so link up your best stuff! 

Non-Bloggers: There are hundreds of fabulous ideas collected here each week;
just click on the links under the thumbnail photos,
and you will be taken directly to the blog post.  

All of our features are pinned to our Best of the Weekend board! 






Last week's most clicked:


A Succulent Succulents Cake | Feathering My Empty Nest



 A few of my favorites from last week:


How To Make Bolivian Corn Cake | From Play Dates To Parties



Key Lime Pie Ice Cream Parfaits | Live Love Texas 



Oops...An Unexpected Twist | The Red Painted Cottage 


New Kitchen Pendant Lights & Mudroom Light | Welsh Divine Studio



If you were featured, grab our button!





Let's link up!



15 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring my Succulents Cake. I really appreciate it! Also thanks for hosting a great party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for featuring my kitchen pendant lights this week! I love seeing all the great posts every week on your site.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have to say the best part of my week was going to my friend Dot's house for a preview of her garage sale. I got to shop a week before anyone else and found the best treasures there. It was good to see her and have this special privilege for the day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you got to shop with your son, Amy. I remember those days, priceless.

    The best part of my week was going to visit our old house, now our son's, and seeing all the beautiful gardens they have created, and visiting with the fur babies and the hens. As always, just being with family is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So much inspiration, Amy, I wish I could visit everyone.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Amy for co-hosting the Best of the Weekend. Have a great summer week ahead.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know what you mean about one on one time, and I'm glad you got that with your son. Cherish those times!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hosting, Amy. I think the best part of the week was cooling off in the pool. Have fun getting Jr. ready to leave for school. Sorry it's been so hot there. It's been hot here too. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have to say the best part of my week was spent with my two college age grand daughters. We spent the day shopping and going to lunch. They, too will be quite busy with school in a couple weeks and I am so glad they take the time to spend their days with me. Thank you so much for hosting, Amy. Try to stay cool this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The best part of my week was finally turning the corner on the bronchitis I've been fighting all month! Breathing is good!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Goodness you have been experiencing hot temperatures I do hope it cools down a little soon!

    I can so relate to spending time with your son. The best part of the week for me was seeing one of our sons. We have six children, and five grandchildren ... time spent with family is just so great, and most special. You create new memories and sometimes live and laugh together about old ones.

    Have a lovely weekend and thanks for all the links.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you sweet lady for hosting another wonderful party!
    xoxo Jo

    ReplyDelete
  13. This week was a wash---literally here in Lake county Illinois---fighting flood waters all around us, though we are safe. Internet is intermittent because of buried flooded cables.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amy, Thank you so much for featuring my purple chair. Sorry I didn't thank you earlier, but I took a road trip to Atlanta for the Haven Conference and didn't really have much free time until I returned back home.

    ReplyDelete

PRIVACY POLICY: I will never share your email information with others. I use your email to respond to your comments on my blog, or to interact socially with you.