Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

I want to go everywhere I haven't been, and back to everywhere I have been.

Friday, August 11, 2017

BEST OF THE WEEKEND 8.11.17









Hey there, friends!
Welcome to Best Of The Weekend
How was your week?
Mine was productive -- I made lots of progress with the college preparations.

We did squeeze in a little fun, too.
We had a family outing to New York City which you can read about here.....
I did some shopping for an exciting trip I'm going on in the fall.
It's going to be a challenging one to pack for........

That's all I'm going say about it for now! 
Tomorrow, we're going to my cousins' for a barbecue.
Hopefully, the weather forecast will be wrong, 
and the predicted thunderstorms will stay far away from us.
 What's on your agenda for the weekend?
Whatever you're doing, I'm glad you stopped here first!





We'd appreciate it if you'd follow your co-hosts!


Cindy - Little Miss Celebration | Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | G+


 ****************  

We feature all kinds of posts -- 
 recipes, home decor, DIY, gardening, travel, whatevah
so link up your best stuff! 

Non-Bloggers: There are hundreds of fabulous ideas collected here each week;
just click on the links under the thumbnail photos,
and you will be taken directly to the blog post.  

All of our features are pinned to our Best of the Weekend board! 






Last week's most clicked:


Orange Creamsicle Salad | Simply Stacie


 A few of my favorites from last week:


If you were featured, grab our button!





Let's link up!



6 comments:

  1. It's supposed to rain here all weekend also. Hope you stay dry long enough to enjoy your barbque. Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for college prep -- it's getting closer, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the board and batten! So pretty. I'm off to check out the Little Brags post. Looks interesting.

    ReplyDelete

PRIVACY POLICY: I will never share your email information with others. I use your email to respond to your comments on my blog, or to interact socially with you.