Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

I want to go everywhere I haven't been, and back to everywhere I have been.

Friday, January 12, 2018

BEST OF THE WEEKEND: 1.12.18









Greetings, friends!
Welcome to Best Of The Weekend!

This stretch of winter is always the hardest, isn't it?
January through March seems twice as long as any other three month period.
At least the days are getting longer..........
that's a good feeling! 
Here in the northeast, we've finally emerged from those frigid temperatures,
and have actually enjoyed a few days near 50 degrees,
which has melted much of the snow dumped on us by da "Bomb Cyclone."
Speaking of which, we've got a party that's da bomb,
and it's happening right now!
Scroll on down and join the fun! 


We'd appreciate it if you'd follow your co-hosts!



 ****************  

We feature all kinds of posts -- 
 recipes, home decor, DIY, gardening, travel, whatevah
so link up your best stuff! 

Non-Bloggers: There are hundreds of fabulous ideas collected here each week;
just click on the links under the thumbnail photos,
and you will be taken directly to the blog post.  

All of our features are pinned to our Best of the Weekend board! 






Most clicked:



Silver White Winter Farmhouse Vignette | Penny's Vintage Home



 A few of my favorites:



Sista's Living Room/Game Room Reno | Preppy Empty Nester



Modern Farmhouse Beach Condo | Repurpose and Upcycle




If you were featured, grab our button!





Let's link up!


12 comments:

  1. Thank you Amy for co-hosting The Best of the Weekend. Always appreciated.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amy, I'm glad it's warming up a little where you are. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting Amy. It was fun to join in on your party.
    Hugs and Happy Weekend.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wouldn't mind a slice of that lemon cake right now :-) Another lovely party, Amy.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. So honored to be featured on one of my favorite link parties! Thanks for hosting and hope that you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for hosting each week, Amy. Have a terrific weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amy, thank you for being co-host to the Best of the Weekend. I'm planning on keeping cozy with my flock of sheep this weekend while the snow and frigid temps flail around me. This party will make for good reads. :)
    Rita C at Panoply

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do find this stretch of winter to be pretty tough. Our temps dropped dramatically overnight and with a lot of rain all our snow and ice vanished! I had piles that were over my head and in 24 hours they disappeared. If only those warm temps would last but sadly it's supposed to be freezing by nightfall.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for the feature of my yogurt cake! Have a super weekend. :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for hosting! Hope you have a super weekend!

    xo Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for hosting and I hope you are having a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete

PRIVACY POLICY: I will never share your email information with others. I use your email to respond to your comments on my blog, or to interact socially with you.