Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

I want to go everywhere I haven't been, and back to everywhere I have been.

Friday, January 19, 2018

BEST OF THE WEEKEND 1.19.18









Welcome to Best of the Weekend, friends!
It's hard to believe how fast Fridays roll around.
I've had one of those weeks......
with lots of personal stuff going on.
I was planning to publish a blog post
about a delicious soup I made,
but I couldn't find the time to finish it.
Arrrgh!
 In any event, stay tuned for that one.
Next week should be a little quieter........
for one thing, Junior Goo Shoes is headed back to school tomorrow (sob!).
He's been home for 5 1/2 weeks,
and now we have to get used to an empty house all over again!

Enough about me........
this party is about YOU!
Let's get to it!




We'd appreciate it if you'd follow your co-hosts!



 ****************  

We feature all kinds of posts -- 
 recipes, home decor, DIY, gardening, travel, whatevah
so link up your best stuff! 

Non-Bloggers: There are hundreds of fabulous ideas collected here each week;
just click on the links under the thumbnail photos,
and you will be taken directly to the blog post.  

All of our features are pinned to our Best of the Weekend board! 






Most clicked:


A Visit To Our Gardens | The Red Painted Cottage




 A few of my favorites:



Avocado Egg Rolls | Pretty Extraordinary



Chicken and Sausage Gumbo | The Bearded Hiker


 Cabin Reveal - At Last! | Dancing Dog Cabin 


 12 Creative & Smart Kitchen Organization Ideas | Artful Homemaking


If you were featured, grab our button!





Let's link up!


14 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for another awesome party, Amy. Have a wonderful weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Amy for co-hosting the Best of the Weekend, always appreciated. Have a cozy week.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy, thanks so much for featuring my cabin reveal post! I really appreciate it! Have a great weekend!

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know the feeling with blogging. I'm trying to piece together posts each day.

    I know your little old heart is breaking with Junior Goo leaving. When my daughter, who lives on the Northside, stays and the leaves, I feel a little sad. We miss them and we worry. No advice here--just some sympathy.

    Off to look at some of these links, the recipes look gooooood!

    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the feature. Right now I’m sick in bed with a nasty stomach flu. I’ll pop by all your blogs and submit more as soon as I’m feeling a tad better. And to think it’s suppose to warm up this weekend🤢

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting, Amy. I hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amy, Dancing Dog Cabin's reveal was rightfully featured on several blogs, and I simply can't get enough of its fantastic use of space and styling. So glad you featured it too. Thanks for the party, and I hope you enjoy your last weekend with Jr. Goo Shoes.
    Rita

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for hosting the party, Amy. It looks like a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry to hear you had a rough week. I hope next week is a bit smoother for you; even if you will be just a bit more lonesome with your son back at college. Thanks so much for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Amy, thanks for hosting the fun and I hope you have a good week. It's hard to believe how fast time flies. It will go fast and before you know JGS will be back for another break. Take care.
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Amy!! It's so nice to find you and this party!! This is my first time linking with you, and I wanted to introduce myself. I'm Jodie and I have a fashion blog that incorporates both my mom and stepmom so we show 3 generations of style.
    I hope this is okay to add my fashion blog to this party. If not, I understand, and feel free to delete it and let me know, so I don't waste your time next week!! LOL
    As long as you are okay with me joining in, I'll put this in my linking line up (as soon as my hosting website fixes the issue I'm having in editing that page---ugh!)
    XOXO
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for hosting and sorry I am late. I hope that you had a wonderful weekend and have a good week.

    ReplyDelete

PRIVACY POLICY: I will never share your email information with others. I use your email to respond to your comments on my blog, or to interact socially with you.