Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

I want to go everywhere I haven't been, and back to everywhere I have been.

Friday, December 7, 2018

BEST OF THE WEEKEND 12.7.18





Welcome to Best Of The Weekend, friends!
The holiday countdown is on!
Tonight is the sixth night of Hanukkah,

and there's just over 3 1/2 weeks until Christmas!
My mind has already switched gears to New Years Eve,
as we are hosting our annual gathering of friends.
Plus, I have grand plans of painting all of the furniture
 in the guest room to have it ready for New Year's Eve.
BAH-Hah-Hah-Hah-HAH!!!
Somehow, I think that project is going to slide to January! 😉

I'm hoping to find a few recipes and holiday decor ideas
for New Year's Eve at tonight's BOTW party.
How about you? 
Do you need some inspiration for the holiday season?
Well, you've come to the right place.
It's all right here ↓ at BOTW!

We'd appreciate it if you'd follow the BOTW co-hosts.

 ****************  

We feature all kinds of posts -- 
 recipes, home decor, DIY, gardening, travel, whatevah!
so link up your best stuff! 

Non-Bloggers: There are hundreds of fabulous ideas collected here each week;
just click on the links under the thumbnail photos,
and you will be taken directly to the blog post.  

All of our features are pinned to our Best of the Weekend board! 









Last Week's Most Clicked:



Christmas Plaids, Pickups, & Poinsettias | Penny's Vintage Home



A Few Of My Favorites



Peppermint Mochatini Cocktail Recipe | From Playdates To Parties 



Eggnog Truffles | Wondermom Wannabe




Buffalo Check Christmas Wreath | Create and Babble 





How To Set A Welcoming Red & White Christmas Table | Celebrating Everyday Life










 If you were featured, grab our button!





Please share your links!
 

7 comments:

PRIVACY POLICY: I will never share your email information with others. I use your email to respond to your comments on my blog, or to interact socially with you.