Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

I want to go everywhere I haven't been, and back to everywhere I have been.

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Today in New York City 2.16.16

Dreary, rainy day in the Big Apple. 
But a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do, 
when she needs to go in, and get her hair colored done.



All photos taken on the Upper West Side of Manhattan.


New York City | Ms. Toody Goo Shoes
 79th Street Bapist Church - 79th and Broadway



New York City | Ms. Toody Goo Shoes
Zabar's - an iconic gourmet food store.
Perfect for when you need some lox for your bagel.
80th and Broadway


New York City | Ms. Toody Goo Shoes
Spring flowers - the only bit of cheer on a dreary day.
Broadway between 78th and 79th.


Linking with:



14 comments:

  1. No snow!! I noticed while watching GMA this morning that there was absolutely no snow during their segments outside. We got 11+ inches. It is beautiful but my cupboards are bare because I couldn't get out to get groceries!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww NY NY! Always beautiful and so alive. This girl needs to do her do soon too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like I'm there with you. I love N.Y. Those flowers are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love seeing pics of other big cities! My niece lives in Brooklyn. Her Facebook posts are my favorite. Chicago, New York...both good.:)

    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  5. I miss New York. When people ask me where I live, I say Massachusetts, but I'll always be a New Yorker at heart.


    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Amy, rainy but no snow today - Hooray! Oh how I love Zabars! I'm sure your hair looks gorgeous.
    xoxo,
    Vera

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's great to take time out and get our hair done!

    Those flowers look lovely,

    Enjoy the rest of the week

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the upper west side of manhattan Amy. Going in today for a visit! Enjoy the rest of the week.
    Julie xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks a lot like the Seattle area right now - we do have daffodils sprouting in flower beds if the predicted 'rain bursts' don't wash them out before week's end.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that apple, even on its sour days, it still tastes sweet! Thanks for the 'bite'!

    Poppy

    ReplyDelete

PRIVACY POLICY: I will never share your email information with others. I use your email to respond to your comments on my blog, or to interact socially with you.