Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

I want to go everywhere I haven't been, and back to everywhere I have been.

Thursday, February 14, 2019

LOVE IS EVERYWHERE: HEARTS AROUND THE WORLD



Love is all around.
You just have to open your eyes and search for it.

Happy Valentine's Day to all! 

Beading hearts - Regensburg, Germany



Eat your (cookie) heart out - Amalfi, Italy



Purple hearts - Salzburg, Austria



Gate of hearts - Ravello, Italy





Chain link hearts - Asbury Park, New Jersey




Bed and Breakfast pillow heart - Woodstock, New York



 A chair of hearts - Regensburg, Germany



Garden art hearts - Greenport, New York




Street pole hearts - Delray Beach, Florida




Wooden hearts and flowers - Durnstein, Austria



Restaurant restroom hearts - Boca Raton, Florida



Sand heart art - Montauk, New York





 May you find love in everyday things, wherever you look. 



LINKING WITH:
Best Of The Weekend




13 comments:

  1. I enjoyed looking at all of the hearts in the different places you have visited Amy. Have a Happy Valentine's Day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amy, It's always a fun read and beautiful photos. I must say the photo at Montauk Point is my favorite. Have a Happy Valentine's Day! Joan-MyCookieClinic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great trip around the world . . .Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved all your hearts around the world. How neat was the chair in Germany. Can't go without recognizing Asbury Park and chain link love.

    Enjoy your day

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous hearts! Thanks for taking us on a love trip around the world!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an awesome collection of hearts, Amy - did you take all these photos? How wonderful to have traveled so extensively!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sweet post really put a smile on my face!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all the hearts you found,Amy. Just beautiful!!!!What a difference in the way different countries celebrate. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  9. What fun Valentines! Thanks for the tour. And no airfare! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so sweet, Amy. I hope you had a lovely Valentine's Day.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well the US stacks up pretty good here, doesn't it? Delray Beach decorates for Valentine's Day? Awesome! And that restroom!

    I want that heart chair in Germany!

    ReplyDelete

PRIVACY POLICY: I will never share your email information with others. I use your email to respond to your comments on my blog, or to interact socially with you.