Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

I want to go everywhere I haven't been, and back to everywhere I have been.

Monday, September 9, 2019

PHOTO DIARY JULY/AUGUST 2019: SUMMER!










 They were lazy, 
they were hazy,
        they were crazy........

 "Summer days, driftin' away........:

And those summer days flew by.
Due to the lazy and crazy part,
I never got to do my July photo diary, 
so I present to you a summer combo of snaps 
from July through August.







Lobster roll, Connecticut style


































Rolling Stones concert!



Lyndhurst Mansion, Tarrytown, NY, built in 1938.



State Bedroom, Lyndhurst Mansion


A bridge too far.

Same bridge, up close and personal.








Summer Hummer





🎶 Ba-by Bird, doo doo doo doo doo doo 🎶





Junior Goo Shoes - no more teenager!













See you in September!


LINKING WITH:
Best of the Weekend



10 comments:

  1. Beautiful blooms and lobster rolls! That's a perfect summer already! Add to it all the wonderful sights and sunsets, birds and bridges and that gorgeous Tarrytown home. Sounds like a pretty good summer to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You captured some beauty from summer. Love all your pics. Happy Birthday to your son. That lobster roll looked pretty yummy. Have a great week.
    xoxo
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed looking at the pretty photos of summer. It looks like you had a great time over the summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sad to see summer go but such great memories. You are quite the professional photographer! Fabulous shots!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your photos are amazing...that Bagel Truck was fantastic, Hosta leaves, baby bird, I really can't pick any favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry so late Amy. Your summer diary was filled. I can't believe Jr. Goo Shoes is 20.

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Always great photos, Amy! I hope you made some great summer memories.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So nice looking back at wonderful summer scenes.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

PRIVACY POLICY: I will never share your email information with others. I use your email to respond to your comments on my blog, or to interact socially with you.