Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

I want to go everywhere I haven't been, and back to everywhere I have been.

Thursday, February 27, 2020

SCENES FROM FLORIDA PART 1: GULLS JUST WANNA HAVE FUN





Meet my Florida "gullfriends!"  | Ms.Toody Goo Shoes #seagulls #florida


I've been a bad gull.
It's been almost a month since my last post.
Forgive me, readers, I feel chagrined,
as I've been struggling with whether or not to continue blogging.
But that's a story for another time.


Today, I'm talking about sea gulls........

Not Golden Gulls.
Not Gilmore Gulls.
Not The Gull With The Dragon Tattoo.
Not Two Broke Gulls.
Not Rich Gulls, Uptown Gulls, Surfer Gulls, Material Gulls, or American Gulls.

Nope.......
Just some gulls I met in Florida recently.

 🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦


Glamour Gull.......

Meet my Florida "gullfriends!"  | Ms.Toody Goo Shoes #seagulls #florida



 Mean Gull.......

Meet my Florida "gullfriends!"  | Ms.Toody Goo Shoes #seagulls #florida


Hey there, Lonely Gull.......

Meet my Florida "gullfriends!"  | Ms.Toody Goo Shoes #seagulls #florida



 Gullible Gull.......

Meet my Florida "gullfriends!"  | Ms.Toody Goo Shoes #seagulls #florida


 Gullfriends.......

Meet my Florida "gullfriends!"  | Ms.Toody Goo Shoes #seagulls #florida



Gone Gull.......

Meet my Florida "gullfriends!"  | Ms.Toody Goo Shoes #seagulls #florida


One of the gulls........

Meet my Florida "gullfriends!"  | Ms.Toody Goo Shoes #seagulls #florida


 Call Gull........

Meet my Florida "gullfriends!"  | Ms.Toody Goo Shoes #seagulls #florida




That's all for now, gulls and buoys..... 





15 comments:

  1. Great photos! And it sounds like you and I have been having similar thoughts on life in the blogosphere. I finally decided I was going to stick with it for awhile longer but it took several months to come to that conclusion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jackie! I think I will stick with it for awhile longer, too. Can't seem to pull the plug for good just yet!

      Delete
  2. I'm still up...and saw this. Blogging does take dedication, doesn't it.... and a lot of time. I've just finished culling photos for my yearly photobook. Next step is making the book. So many projects-- so little time!

    Liberty from B4andAfters.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You captured some really great shots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! Clever! Love it! It doesn't matter how long between posts when you deliver gems like this one. Just go with the flow.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. No one but you could come up with these shots and cute captions Amy! I’ll miss your wit if you stop, BUT...


    I had a feeling your thoughts were going in that direction. I think you may find as time goes on more and more time passes between posts. Blogging has changed SO much and at some point we have to wonder if the time it takes is worth the results.

    (We are off to Florida tomorrow for a few days with a night in Savannah in the way down and possibly on the way up too).

    Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy Florida and nothing to do but gull watching. It’s the best!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You took some really beautiful shots of the sea gulls at the beach. I hope you had a fun time in Florida. I hope all is well and take care Amy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The shots and witty commentary are fabulous, Amy. Please don't stop, just go as infrequently as you feel. I think the benefits of exercising the brain, striving for good photos, and inspiring others (like me!) - whether it's the places you go, or the subjects you capture - have impact that you may not even realize. Besides, I've always viewed blogging as a personal journal of sorts. It's a time capsule for your family in years to come (I bind mine each year with Blog2Print, and that's not a sponsored thing, just something I like doing).

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this Amy. The shots you captured are great along with your commentary! Just post when you can and if you have something to talk about. I would hate to see you not blog anymore. Enjoy that beautiful weather down there.
    Hugs,
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't know which I adore most, Amy! Your wonderful and very witty words or the gorgeous photos. It's perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was once attacked on the pier by a gull who wanted my fish and chips. I've never looked at them the same, but they are pretty. Great photos, Amy.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. I so enjoy reading your blog and seeing all of your amazing pictures. I understand if you want to give up your blog; it seems like a lot of work. But think about it. So many people look forward to hearing from you.

    ReplyDelete

PRIVACY POLICY: I will never share your email information with others. I use your email to respond to your comments on my blog, or to interact socially with you.