Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

I want to go everywhere I haven't been, and back to everywhere I have been.

Friday, April 5, 2013

FIVE FAVORITE PHOTOS: BEACHES



Has this winter been endless, or what? I'm grateful that soon we'll hopping on a plane for a much-needed beach vacation. I can hardly wait to put my toes in the sand and my parka in storage! Think I'll get in the mood by making myself a fruity cocktail with one of those paper umbrellas, and looking at my FIVE FAVORITE FOTOS of beautiful beaches around the world.


Trunk Bay, St. John USVI


Mykonos, Greece


Long Beach Island, New Jersey



Santorini, Greece


Santa Monica, California

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRIVACY POLICY: I will never share your email information with others. I use your email to respond to your comments on my blog, or to interact socially with you.