Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

I want to go everywhere I haven't been, and back to everywhere I have been.

Friday, April 19, 2013

FIVE FAVORITE PHOTOS: BEST HOTEL ROOM VIEWS




How important is a hotel room with a view?  Sometimes, it's surely not worth paying for, but there are times when I think a great hotel view has definitely enhanced our vacation experience. I'm a big fan of the Starwood Preferred Guest program, since one of their many benefits is that they will upgrade your room whenever possible. This was the case on our recent vacation in Grand Cayman, where an upgrade to an ocean view room made our hotel stay much more enjoyable.

Here are some of my favorites, where I think "view matters." Forgive me for having six photos in my "Five Favorites" -- I just had to include two from Vancouver -- the views from both directions were stunning!

Westin Bayshore, Vancouver, Canada


Westin Bayshore, Vancouver, Canada
  

Locando Orseolo, Venice, Italy




Santa Marina, Mykonos, Greece



Dan Carmel Haifa Haifa, Israel


Westin, Aruba (a Starwood Hotel) Aruba

1 comment:

  1. These are some beautiful views from your hotel rooms. I think that the view and noise reduction are important. Nothing like drinking in the view without audio disturbance x

    ReplyDelete

PRIVACY POLICY: I will never share your email information with others. I use your email to respond to your comments on my blog, or to interact socially with you.