Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

I want to go everywhere I haven't been, and back to everywhere I have been.

Friday, March 27, 2015

BEST OF THE WEEKEND 97...AND GOING OUT LIKE A LION?


Hi there, and welcome to Best of the Weekend!

 March is flying by...not that I mind. 
As the saying goes, it came in like a lion, 
but even with my powerful binoculars, there's no lamb in sight.
Snow showers tonight; snow showers tomorrow...
ENOUGH, with you, winter, ENOUGH!
I'm consoling myself with the fact that it is halfway to summer...
now there is a pleasant thought. 

Okey dokey...it's time to party!

LET'S GIVE A LION'S ROAR FOR OUR CO-HOSTS:


When you link up to Best of the Weekend, 
your posts will be seen on ALL SIX of our blogs!
Each of us will select our own favorite posts, 
giving you a better chance of being featured each week,
so be sure to check out Ginny, Cindy, Sheryl, Deb and Lisa,  
and of course, me, Amy, to see if you were featured.
And...we'll also be pinning our features to a 
Pinterest "Best of the Weekend" Features board!

Follow Cindy Eikenberg (Little Miss Celebration)'s board Best of the Weekend Features! on Pinterest.

  To my non-blogging friends, link parties give you a chance to peruse 
hundreds of creative blog posts all in one place!
Simply click on any picture in the link up, and it will take you directly to that post. 

Last week's most clicked link was:

 Orange Juice Cake by With A Blast 
I'm assuming I can substitute a glass of orange juice with this cake 
for breakfast, correct? 

Here are a few posts that knocked my socks off this week.

Strawberry Spinach Salad by Play. Party. Pin.
I think I'd have a fighting chance to take off a few pounds 
if I have this for lunch everyday. 
The strawberries are what drew me to the salad, 
but it's the dressing that really won me over.

 Snickers Brownies posted Simply Stacie; guest post by Kitchen Sanctuary
Maybe I'll start that diet right after I make a batch of these.

The Easiest Way To Frost a Cake by Sweet C's Designs
Just say something is easy, and I'm in.
This cake is a beauty, and I am going to have to give this method a try. 

 Creating a Pretty Blue and White Tablescape by Dancing Dog Cabin
This attractive tablescape makes me want to go out 
and buy a set of blue and white dishes. Gorgeous!

How To Plan Your Vacation Using Pinterest by Living Better Together.
This is a great idea - using Pinterest maps to plot out sights to see 
when planning a vacation. 
Hmmm....where should I go next?

Let's start linking!


10 comments:

  1. I am currently somewhere in the Atlantic ocean without a care in the world but I DID want to chime in and thank you for putting the Katy Perry "You're gonna hear me roar.." song in my head.
    Purrfect.
    Now they'll NEVER let me back at the buffet. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many wonderful links with so many wonderful recipes - I am simply overwhelmed! A stunning collection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello beautiful! Thank you for hosting such a fabulous party. I love it! If you get a minute, please stop by our party . We pin and tweet each and every project.
    Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amy, thanks so much for featuring my post! I'm thrilled!-- Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no, Amy! This post and link-up could be detrimental to my health! I tried to scroll quickly down and tried not to look at all of the delicious looking recipes (O.K., I did glance at a few). Yum! They all looked wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness! What a lot of reading! Most oft hear bloggers are unknown to me so I look forward to reading once the little ones are down for the night.
    I put the tiniest of Bictoria souvenirs into the mail before I left on Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really appreciate your professional approach. These are pieces of very useful information that will be of great use for me in future.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness - I'll have to come back and absorb some more of these amazing posts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How to plan a trip with Pinterest sound really interesting! I'm looking on all these gorgeous pictures from everywhere and dreaming to go there one day.
    I make similar orange juice cake and it's heavenly delicious.
    Carpet cleaners Hammersmith

    ReplyDelete
  10. Blogging is the new poetry. I find it wonderful and amazing in many ways.

    ReplyDelete

PRIVACY POLICY: I will never share your email information with others. I use your email to respond to your comments on my blog, or to interact socially with you.