Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

I want to go everywhere I haven't been, and back to everywhere I have been.

Thursday, April 2, 2015

Six Ways To Fill A Rustic Box: Simple Home Decor


Is there an accessory that you use in a multitude of ways?

I've got my "go to" piece - a rustic, wooden box.
When I first bought it many years ago, I wasn't thinking outside the box, 
and I simply filled it with plants.
Once I started thinking inside the box, I came up with unique ways to fill it, 
and I find that it's the one piece I reach for over and over again 
for simple home decorating. 

I've put together six different ways to fill my box,
and you can see what they are over at A Little Claireification.
Click right here and we can go together.
As always, I'd love for you to leave me a comment over at Claire's
just so I know you stopped by.

9 comments:

  1. When I think of you, I imagine you busy running your house (and family!) and always on the lookout for new, clever (very! clever!) ways to decorate your home and garden!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the lemon (yellow) colour works well in your rustic box.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the lemon (yellow) colour works well in your rustic box.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like a great rustic box! I'll go see you over at the other blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Amy! I love the daffodils put single stem into the small bottles but your bottles are interesting looking--I must look for some instead of using jam jars.

    And--so there might be a Nashville trip in for you? Wonderful! Nashville is a fun place with so much to see and do and people are so friendly. If you run into a rude one, they're probably not from here! Keep me posted!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love this Amy! I'm heading over there now to see all of what you did with it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the way you added daffodils in it! Off to check more!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a charming rustic box and I like how you have filled it.

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all your ideas, especially the lemons and daffodils! Such pretty spring colors :)

    ReplyDelete

PRIVACY POLICY: I will never share your email information with others. I use your email to respond to your comments on my blog, or to interact socially with you.