Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

I want to go everywhere I haven't been, and back to everywhere I have been.

Thursday, June 25, 2015

Best of the Weekend 110...and See Ya!


Welcome!
We're happy to have you join us for Best of the Weekend!
Now that it's officially summer, we've definitely settled 
into a more relaxed schedule around here.
Soon the house will be very quiet, 
as Junior Goo Shoes will be leaving for sleep-away camp.
 I plan to take a little vacation from blogging after he leaves,

so this is probably going to be my last post
for the next couple of weeks
However, I will be doing my guest post over at A Little Claireification on July 2,
 so please remember to visit me there.

Just a bit of BOTW housekeeping before we move on to the features.
Next week, on July 3, we will not have a BOTW party,
as most folks will be busy enjoying the holiday weekend.
Just remember to come right back here on the 10th,
after our one-week hiatus to see features from tonight's party.  
Hopefully, we'll have twice as much inspiration to share!

 And now...let's start the party!  

************
Meet our fantastic and talented co-hosts...
 
Amy (me!): Ms.Toody Goo Shoes|FB|Twitter|Google+|Pinterest|Instagram
 
Remember that each co-host selects her own favorite posts, 
giving you a better chance of being featured each week,
so be sure to check out Ginnie, Cindy, Sheryl, Deb and me...
to see if you were featured on their blogs.
And...we'll be pinning our features to a 
Pinterest "Best of the Weekend" Features board!

Follow Cindy Eikenberg (Little Miss Celebration)'s board Best of the Weekend Features! on Pinterest.

This week's most clicked link was:


Lemon Creme Puffs from Sweet and Savory by Shinee
Two for you; five for me.

My features for this week are...
 
 My Favorite Infused Water Drinks from Curly Crafty Mom
 Not your grandmother's water, that's for sure.


Cannoli Ice Cream Sandwiches from A Sprinkle of This and That
Oh, baby. This is where my instant-gratification needs don't serve me well.

Key Lime Pie Lasagna from Oh My God Chocolate Desserts
If it's lasagna, that means I can eat this as my main course, correct?

Peaches and Cream Martini from Real Housemoms
These would go down nice and easy.



DIY Chalkboard Easel from My Love To Create
How cute is this? I really want to make one.
But what should I write on it?

Alrighty, then...let's start this party! Link away!



9 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting the party! Some of those features look great. The chocolate chip canoli cookies are screaming my name!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're killing me Amy! Cannoli cookies? Seriously? Kill me now.

    (Enjoy your time off!)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your time off. I hope you put your feet up and relax--so hard sometimes!! Make it a priority!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great party!! Enjoy a little down time - summer is the time to take time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yum…so many good things! Enjoy your little summer break.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy your break - see you soon.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy your break - see you soon.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, those Lemon Creme Puffs - makes me happy just to look at them.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete

PRIVACY POLICY: I will never share your email information with others. I use your email to respond to your comments on my blog, or to interact socially with you.