Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

I want to go everywhere I haven't been, and back to everywhere I have been.

Friday, August 21, 2015

Best of The Weekend and Greetings From The Beach!



Hello, friends!
It's Best of the Weekend time! 
Would you believe we finally made it to the beach?
I'm writing this post with my toes in the sand ;)
Well, not literally, but there is sand on the kitchen floor.
As I'm a little beach-brained, we'll get right to the important stuff.

**************** 

Best of the Weekend is looking for some new co-hosts.
We would LOVE to hear from you! 
Let me know by sending an email to
mstoodygooshoes36@gmail.com

****************  

We feature all kinds of posts -- 
 recipes, home decor, DIY, gardening, travel, whatevah
so link up your best stuff! 

Bloggers: Remember that we each select our own favorite posts, 
giving you a better chance of being featured each week,
so be sure to check out Ginnie and Cindy
to see if you were featured on their blogs.
And...we'll each be pinning our features to a 
Pinterest "Best of the Weekend" Features board!

Non-Bloggers: There are hundreds of fabulous ideas collected here each week;
just click on the links under the thumbnail photos,
and you will be taken directly to the blog post.  

All of our features are pinned to our Best of the Weekend board!

Follow Cindy Eikenberg (Little Miss Celebration)'s board Best of the Weekend Features! on Pinterest.

************
We'd love it if you would follow your co-hosts...

This week's most clicked link was:

Four Reasons to Collect Vintage Silverware from Dancing Dog Cabin

My features for this week are:  

Taco Chicken Super-Stuffed Zucchini from Best of Long Island and South Florida


Lemon French Macarons from Sweet and Savory by Shinee


 Hershey's S'mores Parfaits from Divine Lifestyle


My Cozy Outdoor Spaces by Little Brags



Adventures in Tanzania from Little Miss Dexterous

Let's see what you're bring to the party this week!

 

12 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the party Amy !!!
    Happy to hear junior's home :)
    XOX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amy-thanks so much for featuring my guest post on my friend Linda's blog for the Taco Chicken Super Stuffed Zucchini-and thank you all for hosting such a fun link party!

    Have a great weekend,

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the great party. Have fun at the beach.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well you had me at Dancing Dog Cabin and the vintage silver! Must go check that out before bedtime.

    So glad you got to the beach! Better than paying a therapist, my husband says!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amy, that s'mores parfait looks out of this world! Thanks for letting me know that my link was the most clicked-- I'm pretty thrilled that so many people were interested in my silverware collection.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting collection. I love chocolates.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks very much for hosting! I love the features you picked out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hosting Amy and enjoy the weekend and week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great collection again.

    Great to hear you're enjoying the beach.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great collection again.

    Great to hear you're enjoying the beach.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great features Amy. I particularly love the one about collecting silver. I can truly relate.

    Enjoy the rest of August.

    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that collecting silver feature!! And those macarons - wow. I hope the beach was fun! It's stormy today and hopefully TS Erika passes us by so we can enjoy a little sunshine this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

PRIVACY POLICY: I will never share your email information with others. I use your email to respond to your comments on my blog, or to interact socially with you.