Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

I want to go everywhere I haven't been, and back to everywhere I have been.

Friday, October 30, 2015

Best of the Weekend and Happy Halloween!



Happy Halloween, and welcome to Best of the Weekend!
Halloween is a really big deal in our neighborhood.
We get hundreds of trick or treaters,
and as you are reading this, I'm busy packing up tons of candy bags.

 I'm glad you stopped by the BOTW link party --
we're all about treats - no tricks! 
And no costumes are necessary!
 
 ****************** 
Here at the Best of the Weekend party,
we'd love it if you would follow the BOTW co-hosts...


**************** 

At Best of the Weekend, we feature all kinds of posts --  
recipes, home decor, DIY, gardening, travel, whatevah
So link up your best stuff! 

Bloggers: Remember that each co-host selects her own favorite posts, 
giving you a better chance of being featured each week,
so be sure to check out Ginnie, Cindy, Paula and Jenna 
to see if you were featured on their blogs.
And...we'll each be pinning our features to a 
Pinterest "Best of the Weekend" Features board!

Follow our board -- Best of the Weekend Features! on Pinterest.

Non-Bloggers: There are hundreds of fabulous ideas collected here each week;
just click on the links under the thumbnail photos,
and you will be taken directly to the blog post. 
************
This week's most clicked link was:

Free Free Coloring Pages for Adults from The Country Chic Cottage
The inner-child in me is "drawn" to this (pun intended)!


My features for this week are: 


 
Maple Pumpkin Butter from Pancake Warriors
I'm addicted to Trader Joe's Pumpkin butter, but it's a seasonal product.
Now I can make my own year-round.



http://www.pancakewarriors.com/maple-pumpkin-butter/ 
Nutella Cookie Bars from Only Taste Matters
 You know that anything with Nutella in it is going to get my attention.

http://www.tablerpartyoftwo.com/fall-tablescape-for-two/Fall Tablescape For Two from Tabler Party of Two 
 I hope that one of the two place settings is for me, 
because I'd love to pull up a chair to this pretty fall table.

Lilly P. Inspired Pumpkins from Ramblings of a Southern Girl
This just may win the prize for most clever painted pumpkins ever! 

If you were featured, grab this button!


It's time to link up!


20 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my Nutella Cookie Bars! Have a sweet weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great posts and so many wonderful ideas and recipes. Thanks so much for hosting..
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fantastic collection Amy!!!! Happy Halloween to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the party, have a great weekend and Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great inspiration Amy. Love looking at all the creative things here at this party. Happy Halloween.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  6. My cousin is always posting these beautiful coloring sheets on FB that she's finished, and says it is very therapeutic to work on them. I'll have to try it sometime when I wake up in the middle of the night and can't sleep, like now, instead of visiting blogs!

    Happy Halloween, Amy,
    Dewena

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great selection, what fun visiting!
    Happy Halloween, Amy, to you and yours,
    Merisi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Haloween Amy! You're lucky you have trick or treaters...we have zero :(. They must have heard we eat children for breakfast. ;).


    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Amy for hosting this, it's always full of inspiration and fun.
    Happy Halloween, nice to have pleasant weather for the kids tonight.
    xo,
    Vera

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Halloween ... and Happy 1st November - it will be here so soon!

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks Amy for hosting! So many great links today. Have a Happy Halloween! XO Jo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello from Spain: great ideas. Very inspiring. I just discovered your blog and I really like the variety of topics that you publish. Right now I have a blog dedicated to young people and new technologies that I invite you to visit: http://cativodixital.blogspot.com.es/. If you want we kept in touch. I already made me a follower of your blog. Happy Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks so much for featuring the post on my daughter's pumpkins! We are so excited, and very appreciative! :) I'd gotten the notice that Jenna from 24 Cottonwood Lane was featuring them also, first, but I went back and added your name as recognition for the feature, too, on the post! Thanks so much for hosting! Have a great weekend! ~Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks so much for featuring the post on my daughter's pumpkins! We are so excited, and very appreciative! :) I'd gotten the notice that Jenna from 24 Cottonwood Lane was featuring them also, first, but I went back and added your name as recognition for the feature, too, on the post! Thanks so much for hosting! Have a great weekend! ~Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  16. What great features this week.....every week actually!! Thanks for having the party for us!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Another great party, Amy. Hope you had a fun Halloween.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks so much for hosting the fun party Amy.
    Have a wonderful week.
    Julie xo

    ReplyDelete

PRIVACY POLICY: I will never share your email information with others. I use your email to respond to your comments on my blog, or to interact socially with you.