Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

I want to go everywhere I haven't been, and back to everywhere I have been.

Friday, October 9, 2015

Best of the Weekend and a Holiday Weekend



Welcome to Best of the Weekend, friends!
It's a holiday weekend here in the states...
the anniversary of when Christopher Columbus sailed the ocean blue 
and discovered the new world.
Schools in our area are closed, 
so we are taking advantage and going on a college tour.
Yikes, I can hardly believe that we are at that stage!
What do you all have planned for the weekend?
Hopefully, it includes spending some time browsing 
the awesome link-ups here at BOTW!

Here at the Best of the Weekend party,
we'd love it if you would follow the BOTW co-hosts...


**************** 

At Best of the Weekend, we feature all kinds of posts -- 
 recipes, home decor, DIY, gardening, travel, whatevah
so link up your best stuff! 

Bloggers: Remember that each co-host selects her own favorite posts, 
giving you a better chance of being featured each week,
so be sure to check out Ginnie, Cindy, Paula and Jenna
to see if you were featured on their blogs.
And...we'll each be pinning our features to a 
Pinterest "Best of the Weekend" Features board!

Non-Bloggers: There are hundreds of fabulous ideas collected here each week;
just click on the links under the thumbnail photos,
and you will be taken directly to the blog post.  

Follow our board -- Best of the Weekend Features! on Pinterest.

************
This week's most clicked link was:

This deliciously creepy Murder Mystery Dinner Party from Giggles Galore 
looks like fun!

My features for this week are: 

Soup's on! Girl Raised in the South made a big pot of Italian Lentil Soup.

I'm salivating over these Apple Pie Oreo Truffles from Bread Booze Bacon



Home Made Interest put together this Bakers Gift Guide,
and I want almost everything on this list (not that I'm hinting, of course)!



Who wouldn't want to sit a spell on Our Rustic Fall Porch from Shaken Together Life?

If you were featured, grab this button!



Let's get linking!




9 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the party Amy - hope you have a great weekend ( I would imagine it's going to be a little bittersweet ! )
    It's Thanksgiving here so a long weekend for us too !
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. The years go by so fast Amy! Before you know it, he'll be graduating!

    Thanks for the party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't the years fly by?! I did that two years ago. Embrace the change we're told. But I remember all the dreams I had at that age and I just wanted to get older to start live them! Thank you for hosting and have a special weekend! Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!!! There are some GREAT parties here! Amazing!!!!! xoDiana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Amy,
    Thanks so much for hosting the fun party. I am sharing my apple pie.
    Wow good luck with the college tour as I can't wait to hear all about it and enjoy the weekend.
    Julie xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Party Amy...so many cool ideas posted and last week's features, I opened everyone. Thanks for hosting, Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  7. ... hope the college tour goes well.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  8. ... hope the college tour goes well.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Amy, great features and so many inspiring posts. Good Luck with the college tour. Have a great week.
    xo

    ReplyDelete

PRIVACY POLICY: I will never share your email information with others. I use your email to respond to your comments on my blog, or to interact socially with you.