Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

I want to go everywhere I haven't been, and back to everywhere I have been.

Friday, January 29, 2016

Best of the Weekend 1.29.16...and a New Look!

 

Welcome to the Weekend...
the Best of the Weekend, that is!
I hope that those of you who endured severe weather conditions last week
have had it a little easier these last few days.
We ended up being pretty lucky...
Jonas dumped just a foot of snow on us,
while everyone else just a few miles away 
got
hit with over two feet. 
I guess we were in the sweet spot!

I've been busy over the last week or so 
revamping my blog,
and I'm very happy with the new, cleaner look!
I've still got some tweaking to do,
so if you go back to some of my older posts,
they may still look a little wonky. 

Let's get on with the party!

  
   ******************
**************** 
Most Clicked :

Secrets For Cleaning Your Stove and Oven - The Country Chic Cottage

 A few of my favorites this week are: 




 Red Hot Cheesecake Brownie Bars - Kleinworth & Co.




 Homemade Chocolate Massage Lotion | Houseful of Homemade

If you were featured, grab this button!




Let's link up!


6 comments:

  1. I love your new look, Amy! Very uptown!

    Lots of good links to follow but I'm going to be sure my husband sees the oven cleaning one!

    Only a foot of snow? And we thought 9 inches was bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always fun to pop in here and see what is going on, Amy! Hope you have a wonderful weekend. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do like the new look and do like the links too.

    Have a great weekend

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the new look. Wonderful! Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Amy, I love your new look! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did it! It looks great Amy, not that hard to do in the end is it. Fantastic clean look for a new year. Thanks for hosting. Chel x

    ReplyDelete

PRIVACY POLICY: I will never share your email information with others. I use your email to respond to your comments on my blog, or to interact socially with you.