Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

I've hung up my dress-for-success clothes, and pulled my domestic "genes" out of storage.

Friday, February 19, 2016

Best of the Weekend 2.19.16

 

Happy Friday, everyone!
Do you have big plans for the weekend?
We've got a few things going on here...
we're meeting my sister (aka, Aunt Goo Shoes) for a quick bite tonight;
getting together with friends tomorrow night at our favorite Chinese restaurant,
and
going to see my friend's (and former co-worker) one-act play 
that he is directing in New York City.
Plus, throughout the weekend, 
I'll be skimming all of the great link-ups here at Best of the Weekend,
 pinning and tweeting all the while.
I hope that you will make BOTW part of your weekend, too!
 
      ******************
**************** 
Most Clicked :

Unlocking 5 Tips On Organizing Like A Pro - Carrie Elle
 
 Here are a few of my favorites:

Mini Lemon Poppy Seed Donuts - Home Made Interest





 Dining Room Update - Little White House on the Seaside




If you were featured, grab this button!




Okey, Dokey, let's link up!




6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the party!! Sounds like you will be having a great weekend, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this great party. So many great recipes and ideas.
    Have a great weekend.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Ladies for hosting. I love your picks this week. Enjoy your weekend. Jo

    ReplyDelete
  4. A huge thannk you for featuring my little Cottage!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds as if you will be having a good weekend!

    Thanks for all the great links

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete