Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

I want to go everywhere I haven't been, and back to everywhere I have been.

Friday, August 26, 2016

Best of the Weekend 8.26.16







Hey there, hi there, ho there!
It's time for Best of the Weekend!

This is the final week of summer vacation here in NJ.
Someone in this house is not too excited about going back to school next week :(
Someone else, on the other hand, is looking forward to getting back to a routine :) 
As a last hurrah, the whole fam went to see Bruce Springsteen this week.
Best. Concert. Ever.
EVER.

Post coming soon!

Okay, it's party time!  
 ****************  

We feature all kinds of posts -- 
 recipes, home decor, DIY, gardening, travel, whatevah
so link up your best stuff! 

Non-Bloggers: There are hundreds of fabulous ideas collected here each week;
just click on the links under the thumbnail photos,
and you will be taken directly to the blog post.  

All of our features are pinned to our Best of the Weekend board! 




Last week's most clicked:


Watercolors For Beginners - Run To Radiance


A few of my favorites from last week:



 Make-Ahead Cranberry Baked Oatmeal Cups - Art From My Table



How to Make A Simple Barn Door - Twelve On Main 


Touring a French Farmhouse - Peonies & Orange Blossoms


Italy Vacation: Rome, Day 1 - Curly Crafty Mom


If you were featured, grab our button!





Let's link up!



6 comments:

  1. Hello Amy, and thank you for the party! Enjoy your weekend!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun party! Thanks for inviting me to link up. I will look forward to this every week.
    Enjoy your weekend and thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting, Amy. I'm off to meet that darling puppy. What a cutie he seems to be. I love that barn door feature too. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pumpkins ... The Fall ... Halloween
    Where has the year gone?

    Great links, thank you

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

PRIVACY POLICY: I will never share your email information with others. I use your email to respond to your comments on my blog, or to interact socially with you.