Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

I want to go everywhere I haven't been, and back to everywhere I have been.

Friday, January 20, 2017

BEST OF THE WEEKEND 1.20.17






Hello, friends!
Welcome to Best of the Weekend!
We're enjoying some balmy weather here in NJ --
it's been in the 50's for the last couple of days,
and supposed to stay that way through the weekend. 
I'm afraid to look at a long range forecast.......
I'd rather stay blissfully unaware of any snow predictions,
and just pretend spring is coming. 

Ready to party? 

 ****************  

We feature all kinds of posts -- 
 recipes, home decor, DIY, gardening, travel, whatevah
so link up your best stuff! 

Non-Bloggers: There are hundreds of fabulous ideas collected here each week;
just click on the links under the thumbnail photos,
and you will be taken directly to the blog post.  

All of our features are pinned to our Best of the Weekend board! 


Last week's most clicked:



Makeover Dollar Store Bins - The Country Chic Cottage



 A few of my favorites from last week:


 Buffalo Ranch Popcorn - Giggles Galore


 Greek Yogurt Cinnamon Swirl Banana Bread - Table For Seven 



How To Make A Yardstick Growth Stick - The Interior Frugalista



 A Winter Dining Room in Neutrals - Common Ground





If you were featured, grab our button!





Let's link up!

11 comments:

  1. thanks so much for sharing my January Neutral Dining Room, Happy Weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Amy for Best of The Weekend. Appreciated.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the party! Hope your weekend is wonderful.

    xo Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're going to laugh, but as I was reading "it's been in the 50s," I was thinking, "yikes, that's cold!" Then I got down to the part about the snow and realized you probably meant it was warm there. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much Amy for featuring my Yardstick Growth Chart - much appreciated! Have a great weekend ☺

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amy, I was pretty sure I had thanked you for the party, but as I'm coming back to your blog tonight to check some of the links, I can't see my comment... So, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting! It was 45 here today and we were thrilled to be able to put away the winter coats for a day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another great mix here.
    With Valentines Day around the corner, I think there are some great ideas to look at.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the feature and party Amy! Have a wonderful week :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another great collection of inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete

PRIVACY POLICY: I will never share your email information with others. I use your email to respond to your comments on my blog, or to interact socially with you.