Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

I want to go everywhere I haven't been, and back to everywhere I have been.

Friday, February 10, 2017

BEST OF THE WEEKEND 2.10.17






Hi, everyone!
So glad to see you here at our Best of the Weekend party!

We made it halfway through winter without a significant snow fall --
until yesterday.
Fortunately, we only got about eight inches, 
but it was enough to close the schools, 
and foil my plans for lunch in NYC with some friends.
Maybe we'll get lucky, and this will be the one and only storm of the winter.
Spring is just six weeks away!
Now THAT has put me in a partying mood!

  




We'd appreciate it if you'd follow your co-hosts!

Cindy - Little Miss Celebration | Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | G+


 ****************  

We feature all kinds of posts -- 
 recipes, home decor, DIY, gardening, travel, whatevah
so link up your best stuff! 

Non-Bloggers: There are hundreds of fabulous ideas collected here each week;
just click on the links under the thumbnail photos,
and you will be taken directly to the blog post.  

All of our features are pinned to our Best of the Weekend board! 





Last week's most clicked:



 30+ Quick One Dish Dinners - Quirky Inspired


 A few of my favorites from last week:




 Milky Way Brownies - Somewhat Simple


 Thin Mint Cupcakes - Just 2 Sisters




Repurposed French Grain Sack-Inspired Lavender Sachets - Sadie Seasongoods


 Coffee and Orange Spice Melt and Pour Soap - Over The Apple Tree 


If you were featured, grab our button!





Let's link up!

7 comments:

  1. I can't believe spring is only weeks away - we're still waiting for winter around here (I guess we're not even going to get our 2 days this year)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting, Amy. I hope it was a good snow day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see a couple of recipes I need to go add to my files here, Amy. Sorry you missed your lunch in the city though...maybe you can catch them next week instead. Hope you have a great weekend. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Amy for co-hosting Best of the Weekend.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for hosting! Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope another luncheon with friends is planned soon, Amy. Our youngest son was in NYC last week for 9 days and his shoot was cancelled one day due to the snow. He made good use of the time by reverting to a childhood Snow Day by heading to Central Park where lots of others had the same idea.

    I need to check out the quick dinners above as 3 trips a week to physical therapy for back strain is eating into my dinner making time. And I'm really beginning to want to spend some time doing your favorite cooking--baking. Publix deli desserts just don't taste homemade, no matter how good they look.

    Happy Valentine's Day to you,
    Dewena

    ReplyDelete

PRIVACY POLICY: I will never share your email information with others. I use your email to respond to your comments on my blog, or to interact socially with you.