Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

I want to go everywhere I haven't been, and back to everywhere I have been.

Friday, February 24, 2017

BEST OF THE WEEKEND 2.24.17: IS IT SPRING?






Greetings from balmy New Jersey!
It's been downright spring-like here the last couple of days......
The calendar says February, but the thermometer says high 60's!
This glorious weather should stick around until tomorrow,
and then we're back in the 40's on Sunday.
It's such a treat - I can't believe I've been walking around 
without a jacket in the middle of winter!   

Speaking of treats, we've got a bunch of them here at Best of the Weekend!
Let's get ready to party!
 

  




We'd appreciate it if you'd follow your co-hosts!

Cindy - Little Miss Celebration | Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | G+


 ****************  

We feature all kinds of posts -- 
 recipes, home decor, DIY, gardening, travel, whatevah
so link up your best stuff! 

Non-Bloggers: There are hundreds of fabulous ideas collected here each week;
just click on the links under the thumbnail photos,
and you will be taken directly to the blog post.  

All of our features are pinned to our Best of the Weekend board! 





Last week's most clicked:



5 Ways To Save Money On A Cruise | Oh The Places We Travel


 A few of my favorites from last week:


Pancetta and Onion Frittata | Simply Stacie


BBQ Bacon Cheesy Totchos | Cooking On The Front Burner


How To Decorate With Contact Paper | Anika's DIY Life



Small Antique Tiered French Tea Table | The Interior Frugalista



If you were featured, grab our button!





Let's link up!

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for the feature! So here it was 60s for days then bam today we woke up to 10" of snow.... I am so over winter!! Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Amy for co-hosting Best of The Weekend. Appreciated.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW what a great party, so many wonderful posts.

    Sounds like you are having great weather, it sure is cold here. Enjoy.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spring is making its debut in Brittany as well! Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that contact paper is pretty amazing. I'm thinking I could have saved myself boatloads of money on my recent kitchen remodel. :D but it was that painted table that really turned my head. This is my first time here. Thank you for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much, Amy for featuring my Antique Tea Table!!! I hope your weekend has been off to a good start.
    Marie|The Interior Frugalista

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the party! Happy weekend.

    xo Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sigh. It never even got down into the 60s this "winter," so I couldn't even wear any sweaters or sleep on my comfy flannel sheets! I don't think I could handle a real winter, but shorts all year get awfully old sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That frittata looks delicious, I wouldn't mind a wedge of that while watching the Oscars tonight and maybe a glass of bubbly to go with it.

    81 here on Friday, a record breaker, and then 25 degrees cooler on Saturday. I love it! No summer yet for me, please!

    ReplyDelete

PRIVACY POLICY: I will never share your email information with others. I use your email to respond to your comments on my blog, or to interact socially with you.