Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

I want to go everywhere I haven't been, and back to everywhere I have been.

Friday, February 17, 2017

BEST OF THE WEEKEND - PRESIDENTS' WEEKEND








Hello, and welcome to Best of the Weekend!
For those of us here in the states,
it's a holiday weekend - Presidents' Weekend,
aka, the most expensive week to travel during winter.
Many schools have the entire week off,
but here, in our town, school is closed only on Monday and Tuesday.
I'll tell you how we're spending the long weekend,
but not until next week! 

Ready to party? 

  




We'd appreciate it if you'd follow your co-hosts!

Cindy - Little Miss Celebration | Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | G+


 ****************  

We feature all kinds of posts -- 
 recipes, home decor, DIY, gardening, travel, whatevah
so link up your best stuff! 

Non-Bloggers: There are hundreds of fabulous ideas collected here each week;
just click on the links under the thumbnail photos,
and you will be taken directly to the blog post.  

All of our features are pinned to our Best of the Weekend board! 





Last week's most clicked:





 A few of my favorites from last week:



 Paleo Soup Recipes | Life, Love and Thyme



Heart Cookies | My Cookie Clinic


 How To Make Map Roses | Pillar Box Blue



Creating Eating Nook With Ikea Benches | Art Is Beauty


If you were featured, grab our button!





Let's link up!

5 comments:

  1. Wow, I never would have expected this weekend to be the most expensive to travel! And we're still all at work and in school down here - no holiday for FL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Amy for co-hosting Best of the Weekend. Appreciated.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy to be joining y'all today. I see some great posts to pop over to. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Amy, Thank you for the honor of featuring my Heart Cookies. Have an enjoyable holiday weekend. Joan-My Cookie Clinic

    ReplyDelete

PRIVACY POLICY: I will never share your email information with others. I use your email to respond to your comments on my blog, or to interact socially with you.