Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

I want to go everywhere I haven't been, and back to everywhere I have been.

Friday, February 3, 2017

BEST OF THE WEEKEND...AND A SPECIAL REQUEST






Hello, friends....
Welcome to Best of the Weekend.
As most of you know, 
our parties are filled with link-ups of recipes, DIY projects, and the like.
Tonight, one post, from our co-host, Paula, at Virginia Sweet Pea,
is very personal, as she shares that she was recently diagnosed with lung cancer.
Please keep Paula in your thoughts and prayers,
and, if you have a moment,
drop her a note of encouragement.  
Thanks.
  




We'd appreciate it if you'd follow your co-hosts!

Cindy - Little Miss Celebration | Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | G+


 ****************  

We feature all kinds of posts -- 
 recipes, home decor, DIY, gardening, travel, whatevah
so link up your best stuff! 

Non-Bloggers: There are hundreds of fabulous ideas collected here each week;
just click on the links under the thumbnail photos,
and you will be taken directly to the blog post.  

All of our features are pinned to our Best of the Weekend board! 





Last week's most clicked:

Romantic Small Apartment Style - Hearth Handmade UK


 A few of my favorites from last week:


Tillamook Cheese Souffle - Screwyism

  
Chocolate Dutch Baby - Homegrown and Healthy



 Neutral Heart Wreath - Curly Crafty Mom



Herb Drying Rack - Grandma's House DIY



If you were featured, grab our button!





Let's link up!

9 comments:

  1. Will keep Paula and all those who care for her in my prayers. Thank you Amy for co-hosting Best of the Weekend.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great party as always Amy. I am so sorry to hear about Paula. I did visit her blog to let her know I will keep her in my prayers. She has a lot of people praying and keeping good thoughts for her. It is amazing how life is one way and then within hours everything can change. Hoping and praying for the best for her.
    Have a good weekend.
    Hugs,
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for this weekly party! Hope your weekend is fabulous!

    xo Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for letting us know about Paula, and I hope all the comments will somehow cheer her up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll definitely be keeping Paula in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The food looks so good! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sad and shocking to hear about your co-host Paula!!! I sent her a message and will definitely follow her progress and send a prayer her way.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Links look a great mix again.
    So sorry to read about Paula, I will keep her in my thoughts and prayers

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

PRIVACY POLICY: I will never share your email information with others. I use your email to respond to your comments on my blog, or to interact socially with you.