Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

I want to go everywhere I haven't been, and back to everywhere I have been.

Friday, March 24, 2017

BEST OF THE WEEKEND 3.24.17






Hi, Ho!
Welcome to Best of the Weekend!
I'm happy to report that last week's snow is almost melted,
but there is still a chill in the air.
Speaking of chill, that's exactly what we're going to do this weekend.
Not a thing is on the calendar, which I'm happy about,
because after this, we've got a busy April, May and June,
with college visits, Passover, birthdays, galas, weddings, 
 and Junior Goo Shoe's graduation    
Summer is going to come pretty quickly, I suspect!

  
Are you ready for some inspiration? Let's party!





We'd appreciate it if you'd follow your co-hosts!

Cindy - Little Miss Celebration | Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | G+


 ****************  

We feature all kinds of posts -- 
 recipes, home decor, DIY, gardening, travel, whatevah
so link up your best stuff! 

Non-Bloggers: There are hundreds of fabulous ideas collected here each week;
just click on the links under the thumbnail photos,
and you will be taken directly to the blog post.  

All of our features are pinned to our Best of the Weekend board! 





Last week's most clicked:



Cast Iron Skillet Pizza | Cooking On The Front Burner



 A few of my favorites from last week:



Crock Pot Cheesy Potato Soup | Dear Crissy



Chocolate Mint Parfait Bars | Table For Seven



DIY Spring Planter Box | Giggles Galore

If you were featured, grab our button!





Let's link up!

6 comments:

  1. I hope you've started off your spring with a spring in your step!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for hosting each with, have a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Amy for co-hosting Best of the Weekend, appreciated.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  4. That pizza has me hungry! And the chocolate mint bars for dessert!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the party and the feature Amy! Have a wonderful week :)

    ReplyDelete

PRIVACY POLICY: I will never share your email information with others. I use your email to respond to your comments on my blog, or to interact socially with you.