Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

I want to go everywhere I haven't been, and back to everywhere I have been.

Friday, February 23, 2018

BEST OF THE WEEKEND 2.23.18









Hidy Ho! 
Welcome to Best of the Weekend!
Thank you for spending a part of your weekend here with us!

There's been some wild weather in NJ this past week --
one day, there's seven inches of snow.........
two days later, it's 79 degrees!
Crazy!
I actually missed all of that meteorological drama,
but l can't tell you why just yet. 
Not to worry, it's all good!  Ready to party? Let's go!

 We'd appreciate it if you'd follow your co-hosts!



 ****************  

We feature all kinds of posts -- 
 recipes, home decor, DIY, gardening, travel, whatevah
so link up your best stuff! 

Non-Bloggers: There are hundreds of fabulous ideas collected here each week;
just click on the links under the thumbnail photos,
and you will be taken directly to the blog post.  

All of our features are pinned to our Best of the Weekend board! 






Last week's most clicked:


Traditional Irish Soda Bread | 5 Minutes For Mom


 A few of my favorites:


Chicken Adobe and Black Bean Tacos | The Bearded Hiker

  Relaxing Tea Foot Soak | Happy Mothering   



10 Indian Home Remedies For The Common Cold | Fivespot Green Living



Why You Should Visit Lapland In Winter | The Kittchen









Grab our button if you've been featured!

 





Let's link up!


10 comments:

  1. So mysterious...I can't wait to find out why? Have fun!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Amy for co-hosting the Best of the Weekend. Have a great week.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting and I hope up have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to check those Indian cold remedies, this has been a difficult winter :-)
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thank you for hosting each week and providing a venue in which to promote bloggers. Have a terrific weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Amy for hosting the fun. Hope you have a nice week.
    Julie xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait to hear why you missed out out on the crazy weather. We went from snow to warm temps to more snow and then a whole lot of rain.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't believe it's March already, can you? I hope it's a wonderful month for you!

    ReplyDelete

PRIVACY POLICY: I will never share your email information with others. I use your email to respond to your comments on my blog, or to interact socially with you.