Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

I want to go everywhere I haven't been, and back to everywhere I have been.

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

My Liebster Award Nominees


I'm back with my Liebster nominees!

Thanks again to Sunnefa at Coder Mommy…all the way from Iceland…for nominating me!

In my post where I answered all of the requisite questions, I said I would be back with my list of 11 nominees. 

I'm a little tardy, thanks to major computer problems and the start of the school year, but I've finally got my list.

 …Drum roll please!!!

1. Beth at Goodness, Gracious Living.

2. Jennifer at Classic Home Style.

3. Khammany at Sweet Inspired Home

4. Kathy at Melding Magic 

5. Tonita at Shabby Chic Tiny Retreat

6. Alyson at New England Living

7. Susan at Simply Stone Creek

8. Julie at Love My Simple Home

9. Carol at Through My Front Porch

10. Debra at Frugal Little Bungalow

11. Cindy @ DIY Beautify

Ladies, here are the rules:

1. Acknowledge the person who nominated you.
2. Share 11 random facts about yourselves. 
3. Answer 11 Liebster questions given to you by the nominator.
4. Nominate 11 other bloggers who have under 200 followers.
5. Come up with 11 questions for your nominees.
6. Notify the bloggers whom you have nominated (Note: You cannot nominate the person who nominated you).

Please answer these 11 questions:

1. What is your favorite meal of the day?
2. Why did you start blogging?
3. When you were five, what did you want to be when you grew up? 
4. What characteristic do you find most attractive in others?
5. What is your favorite sport?
6. Gold or Silver?
7. Where would you go if you could go anywhere in the world?
8. What is your pet peeve?
9. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
10. Winter, Spring, Summer or Fall?
11. How many pairs of shoes do you have? 

Congratulations to all of the nominees!
Ms. Toody

15 comments:

  1. Thanks for the nomination Amy! It's an honor and I will get right on the task of completing the questions and nominating others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the nomination. I'm honored to be one of your choices. I do plan on participating, but must first seek out other new bloggers for nominations (working on this now). Thanks again for the nomination!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the nomination. I would love to participate I just need time to find 11 other new bloggers. It sounds like fun and I will be working on this soon. So nice to meet you by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amy, Thank you so much for nominating me. This is such an honor. I am very excited to be participating. You have made my day!!! Now on to answering questions and finding new bloggers.
    Carol @ ThroughMyFrontPorch

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so sweet to nominate me / thank you! :) Lif'e's a little crazed right now and I do not know if I'll be able to do this but I do appreciate the thought...thank you SO much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so sweet to nominate me / thank you! :) Lif'e's a little crazed right now and I do not know if I'll be able to do this but I do appreciate the thought...thank you SO much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for the nomination! I had never heard of this award, but love the idea of passing along the word about smaller blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll try to find the time during the weekend to visit your nominees. It'll be fun discovering some blogs I don't know. See? You're the one nominating people, isn't it better than just being far away at the Emmys ceremony? I hope I'll be invited to your governor's bal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a good way to look at it, Magali! Yes, much better! And your invitation to my governor's ball is in the mail!

      Delete

PRIVACY POLICY: I will never share your email information with others. I use your email to respond to your comments on my blog, or to interact socially with you.