Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

I want to go everywhere I haven't been, and back to everywhere I have been.

Friday, April 24, 2015

Best of the Weekend #101 and Happy Anniversary To Us!


Greetings, everyone!
Welcome to the 101st Best of the Weekend Party!

By the time you read this,
I'll be out dining with my hubby,
celebrating our 21st wedding anniversary!!! 
I picked a winner...he is the wind beneath my wings!
On our wedding day, it was 82 degrees and not a cloud in the sky;
today it is grey and gloomy, with a freeze watch in effect for tonight.
Ah, such is the weather in NJ during April.

Speaking of winners, 
Erlene from My Pinventures won our picnic basket giveaway!
Congratulations, Erlene!

Our co-hosts are winners, too! 

Lisa: Cooking With Curls|FB|Twitter|Google+|Pinterest |Instagram
Amy (me!): Ms.Toody Goo Shoes|FB|Twitter|Google+|Pinterest|Instagram

Remember that each co-host selects her own favorite posts, 
giving you a better chance of being featured each week,
so be sure to check out Ginnie, Cindy, Sheryl, Deb and Lisa,  
to see if you were featured on their blogs.
And...we'll be pinning our features to a 
Pinterest "Best of the Weekend" Features board!

Follow Cindy Eikenberg (Little Miss Celebration)'s board Best of the Weekend Features! on Pinterest.

This week's most clicked link was:
Triple Chocolate Cheesecake Bars from Sweet and Savory by Shinee
Just looking at these makes me weak in the knees!

If it was as warm and sunny as our wedding day, 
I'd have planned an anniversary dinner with my features for the week:

Spring Al Fresco Table Setting Ideas from Shabbyfufu Romantic Living
Sitting at this beautiful table under the trees would be oh-so-romantic.


One Skillet Garlic Parmesan Zoodles from Almost Supermom
We'd eat oodles of zucchini noodles, since they are healthier than pasta.


Pepper Jack Cheese Muffins from This Silly Girl's Life 
The calories we'd save on the zoodles could be spent on these 
yummy, cheesy muffins.

Lemon and Rosemary Sweet Iced Tea from The Chunky Chef
Sipping iced tea infused with rosemary would be heavenly.

Easy Strawberry Banana Ice Cream from Cincy Shopper 
Dessert would be guilt-free, too, with this dairy-free ice cream. 

Even if you weren't featured this week, you're all winners in my book!
Time to link up! 


16 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary Amy !!!
    It's cold here tonight too -
    Thanks so much for the party - big hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cheesecake bars look delicious! Thanks for the party tonight! Lots of good food choices here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy, thanks for hosting! The cheesecake bars look super yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The featured posts look great, Amy -- looking forward to reading them! Happy Anniversary to you and your husband!!

    Thank you for hosting and have a great weekend.

    Hugs,

    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary - hope you are having a wonderful evening!!!
    Yah - those triple chocolate cheesecake bars make my knees a tad week as well. Fabulous best of weekend posts again - I can't even take it all in - wow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Anniversary to you both, Amy! And many, many more!

    ReplyDelete
  7. nike free 3.0 australiaevent Another woman said so dangerous, he residual brain ah, how the jealousy nike free 3.0 australiaand hatred of women said fart, nike free 3.0 online do not stay on top of it safe yet. did not hold back hurt too much to do. This is not harm cheap nike free 3.0 his girlfriend. Just envy, nike free 3.0 australia never quite such a good nike free 3.0 sale man.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello cute lady! I love stopping by each week to party with you. It would be amazing if you would stop by our party. We Pin and Tweet Everything! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am too busy with event planning for office friend these days and I want to make my event fun and better with work. So I want to know if you have any games idea to make my event thriving and unforgettable.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Some great featured posts Amy.

    Many Happy Anniversary Wishes to you both.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  11. Some great featured posts Amy.

    Many Happy Anniversary Wishes to you both.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Anniversary! I hope you had a great evening. Great link ups! I think I could have a second dinner now after looking at the food pics.

    ReplyDelete
  13. A yummy selection! Happy anniversary, Amy, hope you're having a lovely time of it.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. So much yummy and fun stuff to explore! Thanks for hosting!!

    ReplyDelete

PRIVACY POLICY: I will never share your email information with others. I use your email to respond to your comments on my blog, or to interact socially with you.