Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

I want to go everywhere I haven't been, and back to everywhere I have been.

Friday, April 3, 2015

Best of the Weekend 98 and Happy Passover! Happy Easter!




Hello, Best of the Weekenders! 
Happy Passover and Happy Easter!
Whether you are welcoming Elijah or the Easter Bunny, 
  eating matzoh or hot cross buns,
 wearing a kippah or an Easter bonnet, 
hunting for the afikomen or Easter eggs...
I hope you are surrounded by those you love,
and embracing the true meanings of the holidays.

I'm posting this a little early today, 
so make sure you come back at 8pm when the link is live 
to link up all of your fantabulous posts. 

Let me introduce you to the co-hosts!


When you link up to Best of the Weekend, 
your posts will be seen on ALL SIX of our blogs!
Each of us will select our own favorite posts, 
giving you a better chance of being featured each week,
so be sure to check out Ginny, Cindy, Sheryl, Deb and Lisa,  
and of course, me, Amy, to see if you were featured.
And...we'll also be pinning our features to a 
Pinterest "Best of the Weekend" Features board!

Follow Cindy Eikenberg (Little Miss Celebration)'s board Best of the Weekend Features! on Pinterest.

  To my non-blogging friends, link parties give you a chance to peruse 
hundreds of creative blog posts all in one place!
Simply click on any picture in the link up, and it will take you directly to that post. 

Last week's most clicked link was:

 Reese's Fudge Brownie Bunnies from Hungry Happenings
Would you believe only two ingredients to make these adorable little bunnies?


Here are a few of my faves this week:

Spinach and Feta Tart by Homegrown & Healthy
I'm terrified of phyllo dough, but I'll work through my phobia 
in order to give this yumcious recipe a try. 


 Peanut Butter Snickers Cookie Bars by Mom on Timeout
These would last about five minutes in my house...
and two minutes if I let the rest of my family have some. Yum!


Bitty Baklava Bites by A Sprinkle of This and That
Love-love-love Greek pastries!
With no phyllo dough, these little bites are the answers to my Baklava prayers,

Hmmm...spinach feta tart for dinner; baklava bites for dessert.  


Potting Bench Garden Makover by AttaGirl Says
This could make a girl take up gardening!
 The inside is decoupaged with seed packets, 
and the drawer pulls are faucet knobs
Where's my trowel?
  Passover Books For Kids by A Day in Our Shoes
 I was so happy to see a Passover entry, I just had to feature it!
Love the "Matzoh Ball Boy!"

Let's start linking!




7 comments:

  1. Happy to be joining in Amy! Enjoy your holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the party, Amy!! Those bunnies from Hungry Happenings are just too cute! She always has such creative ideas! Wishing you a wonderful holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Amy, Have a wonderful Passover! That garden bench is to die for - mine would never manage to look like that :-) Take care. Chel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello cute lady! Thank you for hosting such a great party! I really appreciate it. Please take a moment to stop by our party that starts on Monday at 7 pm. We would love to party with you twice this week.
    Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow another big link up ........

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow another big link up ........

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had no idea you were hosting a party !!!
    See you later :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

PRIVACY POLICY: I will never share your email information with others. I use your email to respond to your comments on my blog, or to interact socially with you.