Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

I want to go everywhere I haven't been, and back to everywhere I have been.

Friday, April 10, 2015

Best of the Weekend 99

I'm publishing this a little early - 
please come back at 8pm to link up all of your awesome posts!
Welcome to Best of the Weekend!
Friday seemed to come around extra-quickly this week.
Maybe it's because we've been on Spring Break,
and we are totally out of our usual routine. 

Your party co-hosts are anything but routine -- 
each is unique and creative in her own way! 

When you link up to Best of the Weekend, 
your posts will be seen on ALL SIX of our blogs!
Each of us will select our own favorite posts, 
giving you a better chance of being featured each week,
so be sure to check out Ginny, Cindy, Sheryl, Deb and Lisa,  
and of course, me, Amy, to see if you were featured.
And...we'll also be pinning our features to a 
Pinterest "Best of the Weekend" Features board!

Follow Cindy Eikenberg (Little Miss Celebration)'s board Best of the Weekend Features! on Pinterest.

  To my non-blogging friends, link parties give you a chance to peruse 
hundreds of creative blog posts all in one place!
Simply click on any picture in the link up, and it will take you directly to that post. 

Last week's most clicked link was:

Easy Lemon Bars Recipe by The Rebel Chick
Just looking at these scrumptious lemon bars has me all puckered up! 

I've planned an entire evening around my features for this week:

I'm going to start the night with one or three of these...

Blackberry + Lime Fizz Cocktail by Happiness is Homemade

Then, I'm going to sit down at this gorgeous spring table, and have some dinner...

 Pretty Spring Tablescape by Househoneys 
I'll have a huge plate of fries for my main course
(hey, it's my party, and I'll have fries if I want to)...

Greek Sweet Potato Fries by Play. Party. Pin.

Dessert will be stack of shortcakes...
Blackberry Shortcakes with Lemon Curd by The Gold Lining Girl

And, after dinner, I'll have lots of energy to build a ladder for the bathroom.
Of course, a few too many cocktails, and the measurements may be slightly off.

Oh well.

 DIY Storage Ladder by Clean and Scentsible

And now, you know the routine...
it's time to link up !



7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the feature Amy! It's such an honor to be included when there were so many fabulous projects and recipes to choose from. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting, Amy. I'm glad to see there are finally some signs of spring up there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello cute lady! Thank you for hosting such a great party! I really appreciate it. Please take a moment to stop by our party that starts on Saturday. We would love to party with you twice this week.
    Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  5. So MANY wonderful things here! I love the way you summarized some of your favourites - delightful!

    ReplyDelete

PRIVACY POLICY: I will never share your email information with others. I use your email to respond to your comments on my blog, or to interact socially with you.