Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

I want to go everywhere I haven't been, and back to everywhere I have been.

Sunday, April 12, 2015

My Photo Diary - March 2015

March Photo Diary | Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

You know how you know when it's time to let go?
Well, I've reached the end of the line for my monthly photo diary.
I knew as I was snapping away this month that my heart wasn't in it any more,
so this will be the final one.
It was a good run - just a little over a year,
but I figure, how many times can I show you buds in April,
and snow in February, before it gets B-O-R-I-N-G?

Besides, I can't seem to get this out in a timely manor.
I mean, it's already April 12,
so who gives a hoot about March anymore, anyway?
 
I'll continue taking photos every day,
and come up with some other way to use them,
but for now -- drumroll, please -- 
the last...and very late... installment of My Photo Diary.

March 1
In like a lion.  

March Photo Diary | Ms. Toody Goo Shoes
March 2
Sunbathing sparrow.

March Photo Diary | Ms. Toody Goo Shoes
March 3
Breakfast with the ladies. Spinach crepe.  

March Photo Diary | Ms. Toody Goo ShoesMarch 4
Happy Purim! Hamantaschen...the traditional pastry eaten on this holiday representing wicked Haman's three-cornered hat.
 
March Photo Diary | Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

March 5
More snow. 

March Photo Diary | Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

March 6
Sweet Sadie in her favorite spot by the window. 
 
March Photo Diary | Ms. Toody Goo Shoes
March 7
Enjoying one of my Bran-ana Carrot Muffins.  
 
March Photo Diary | Ms. Toody Goo Shoes


March 8
Let's do the hora! My fundraising gala was a great success! 
 
March Photo Diary | Ms. Toody Goo Shoes


March 9
Snowy front lawn. 

March Photo Diary | Ms. Toody Goo Shoes
March 10 
Noticing the first buds on the trees.

March Photo Diary | Ms. Toody Goo Shoes
March 11
Hello New York City! 
 
March Photo Diary | Ms. Toody Goo Shoes
March 12
Look what was hiding under the snow!

March Photo Diary | Ms. Toody Goo Shoes
March 13
First time I've seen these two woodpeckers at the same time.

March Photo Diary | Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

March 14
Great time with the Brooklyn gang! Notice the nacho bites on the table?

March Photo Diary | Ms. Toody Goo Shoes


March 15
Doesn't every lady carry a poop bag in her purse? (OMG - not for ME, you sillies!)

March Photo Diary | Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

March 16
Real men don't need plates.

March Photo Diary | Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

March 17
Flavahan's Irish Oatmeal. My version of celebrating St. Patrick's Day.

March Photo Diary | Ms. Toody Goo Shoes
March 18
Fresh-baked bread from Eli Zabar in New York City. 

March Photo Diary | Ms. Toody Goo Shoes
March 19
A parking lot full of sea gulls, and we're not anywhere near the beach. Must be a pit stop.

March Photo Diary | Ms. Toody Goo Shoes
March 20
It's spring. What a surprise. More snow.
 
March Photo Diary | Ms. Toody Goo Shoes
March 21
Nora's home-made apple pie. The perfect end to a delicious dinner. 

March Photo Diary | Ms. Toody Goo Shoes
March 22
Sadie getting ready for a road trip.

March Photo Diary | Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

March 23
Blueberries, sunflower seeds and cereal. Let's hope I don't blow it and eat gummy worms for lunch.

March Photo Diary | Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

March 24
My present to my sister - tickets to Kinky Boots. Highly recommended if you plan on being in New York!

March Photo Diary | Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

March 25
Turkeys strutting their stuff.

March Photo Diary | Ms. Toody Goo Shoes
March 26
Foggy lake.

March Photo Diary | Ms. Toody Goo Shoes 
March 27
Whipping up a chocolate cake.

March Photo Diary | Ms. Toody Goo Shoes
March 28
Halfway to Summer celebration! 

March Photo Diary | Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

March 29
Bridal Shower for a beautiful bride-to-be.

March Photo Diary | Ms. Toody Goo Shoes
March 30
Killing time at Pick-a-Bagel on 77th and Lex in New York City. 

March Photo Diary | Ms. Toody Goo Shoes
March 31    
The end.

March Photo Diary | Ms. Toody Goo Shoes
Hope April showers you with good things! 
Thanks for reading my Photo Diaries all these months!

 
Linking With:

13 comments:

  1. Oh sad that this is the last one, but I know what you mean. I am working on my April one and it isn't as fun as at the beginning. I have had lots going on since the 1st of the month so not short of pictures. We'll see what the middle and end bring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many great shots. Today was our first perfect weather day. I hope you were able to enjoy some time. I'm sure Sadie did.

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh... I really love your photo diaries but (as you know) I get it that all good things must come to an end. I know you will just keep stunning us with your amazing pictures anyway so there is that!
    My faves this round:
    1) The woodpecker on the right seriously has a look like "Hey, you. Why don't you just back off and get in line with your red fascinator and your last season black and white, mmmK?"
    2) I don't carry poop bags in my purse but I will if I can borrow your GOYARD bag, capisce?
    3) Sadie's tongue. Because, PUPPERS!!
    (Runner Up: "Halfway to Summer" with the lawn chair and beach ball because... you know I live in FL and this just made me feel (almost) guilty that we only hit freezing once here this past winter for about an hour one morning. lol)
    Can't wait to see your next post and pics as always, my friend.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think in the entertainment field (which you know more about than I do), they generally end their series on a high note...before it gets boring or redundant and that's just what you are doing. It's been fun going thru the months with you. Knowing you as I do, I am sure that you will come up with something equally entertaining to your fans.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If your heart isn't in it, then you're right to let go. But the pictures are lovely AND fun! My fav? The first one. It looks like he's smiling big time! Second runner up? The cake batter on the whisk. Guess it goes to show you where my priorities are. ;).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well I hate to see these end! I always enjoyed looking at them. You live in such a different area from me so it's fun to see different sites from your vantage point. You dog, Sadie, is precious! She has the sweetest face.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is my first visit to your blog and I'm just in time for the final photo diary.
    Great photos!
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Amy - great photo's.

    I particularly liked the Spinach crepe - one of my favourite dishes.

    Hey I know it's now mid April so not long to go to your month of April photo's - does time go by too quickly sometimes?

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Amy - great photo's.

    I particularly liked the Spinach crepe - one of my favourite dishes.

    Hey I know it's now mid April so not long to go to your month of April photo's - does time go by too quickly sometimes?

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  10. I understand when it's not fun anymore, but I enjoyed them while they lasted :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't believe how much snow you had in March! I hope spring finally hitting your part of the world!

    ReplyDelete

PRIVACY POLICY: I will never share your email information with others. I use your email to respond to your comments on my blog, or to interact socially with you.