Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

I want to go everywhere I haven't been, and back to everywhere I have been.

Sunday, May 22, 2016

Share Your Red, White & Blue: A Yankee Doodle Party!




Summer is right around the corner,
which means it's time to get your flag-waving, patriotic creative juices flowing!

Our Yankee Doodle party is a dandy --
it's "the" place for you to share all of your red, white and blue inspiration!
We'd love for you to link up your recipes, DIYs, home decor, projects, etc.
between now and July 4th.
Link up as much as you want, 
and be sure to spread the word around blogland -- 
feel free to grab our button for your sidebar!  

Not a blogger? Enjoy lots of inspiring ideas! 
Just click on the link under the thumbnail photos,
and you will be taken directly to the blog post.

The Yankee Doodle co-hosts are:


Your posts will be seen on all four of our blogs,
plus, we will be sharing our favorites on social media.
(By linking up, you are giving permission for us to use 
your photos on social media and in possible round-ups).

 Okay, now show us your red, white and blue!
 



5 comments:

  1. What a fun party! I'm looking for new ideas for this Summer's Celebrations! Can't wait to see what all is shared! :) ~Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the sharing party! I see several ideas that I want to try! Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely party and I loved all the pics out there
    Happy finding your page
    http://shilpachandrasekheran.blogspot.ae/?m=1
    http://shilpachandrasekheran.blogspot.ae/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what fun!!! I might have to try some of these, except they will have to be in red and white only :)

    ReplyDelete

PRIVACY POLICY: I will never share your email information with others. I use your email to respond to your comments on my blog, or to interact socially with you.