Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

I want to go everywhere I haven't been, and back to everywhere I have been.

Friday, August 10, 2018

BEST OF THE WEEKEND 8.10.18











Hello, and welcome to Best of the Weekend!
 It's been another hot-hot-hot one here in the northeast;
and I'm not-not-not complaining!
I'll take this any day over a lot-lot-lot of snow!

 
Before you head to the link party, below,  
please read this ↓ 

We are looking for a new co-host
 to help out with our BOTW party. 
It's a lot of fun to look through the link-ups each week 
and decide what to feature based on what strikes your fancy.
It's not a big time commitment,
and the upside is that the party will drive
traffic and awareness to your blog. 
If you are interested, please send me an email at
mstoodygooshoes36@gmail.com
I'd love to hear from you!

Now, it's time to party!


We'd appreciate it if you'd follow your co-hosts!



 ****************  

We feature all kinds of posts -- 
 recipes, home decor, DIY, gardening, travel, whatevah
so link up your best stuff! 

Non-Bloggers: There are hundreds of fabulous ideas collected here each week;
just click on the links under the thumbnail photos,
and you will be taken directly to the blog post.  

All of our features are pinned to our Best of the Weekend board! 




 This week's most clicked:



Summer Simply | A Day Of Small Things



 A few of my favorites:


Cuban Mini Guava Cheesecakes | All That's Jas



Michigan Cherry and Fudge Ice Cream Icebox Cake | The Kittchen



Paper Rosette Fall Wreath | Create & Babble




DIY Master Bathroom Vanity | Clover House







Grab our button if you've been featured!

 



4 comments:

  1. I've been making those tomato pies (no. 7) for several years, now! I love them (I omit the hot sauce). If you haven't tried one-- consider it! (that's not my post-- mine are actually 52 and 53). : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you had a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These weekends sure come round so quickly!
    Thanks for all the links.
    Hope you are having a great week.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

PRIVACY POLICY: I will never share your email information with others. I use your email to respond to your comments on my blog, or to interact socially with you.