Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

I want to go everywhere I haven't been, and back to everywhere I have been.

Friday, August 17, 2018

BEST OF THE WEEKEND 8.17.18










Hey, friends!
Happy to see you here at Best Of The Weekend!  
I'm now in countdown mode.......
Junior GS is leaving for college in one week!
I can't believe that summer is over, and he is starting his sophomore year.


Sheesh.

I need a distraction.
I need a party to go to.
Oh.......how convenient........
there's one right here on my blog! 
Come with me, and browse the links,
or link up if you're a blogger. 
BOTW starts now!

We'd appreciate it if you'd follow your co-hosts!



 ****************  

We feature all kinds of posts -- 
 recipes, home decor, DIY, gardening, travel, whatevah
so link up your best stuff! 

Non-Bloggers: There are hundreds of fabulous ideas collected here each week;
just click on the links under the thumbnail photos,
and you will be taken directly to the blog post.  

All of our features are pinned to our Best of the Weekend board! 




 This week's most clicked:


15 Tips About Downsizing and Lessons Learned | The Red Painted Cottage



 A few of my favorites:



Breakfast Barley With Maple Roasted Cherries | Looney For Food



 Crock Pot Pumpkin Cake | Dizzy, Busy And Hungry



9 Farmhouse Decor Finds For Fall | Homemade and Lovely 




DIY Sliding Barn Door Cabinet | Anika's DIY Life




BOTW 8.17. 18 | Ms. Toody Goo Shoes


Grab our button if you've been featured!

 



3 comments:

  1. Wow! That crock pot pumpkin cake looks sooo good! Thanks so much for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for featuring my blog on downsizing and for hosting every week!

    ReplyDelete

PRIVACY POLICY: I will never share your email information with others. I use your email to respond to your comments on my blog, or to interact socially with you.