Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

I want to go everywhere I haven't been, and back to everywhere I have been.

Friday, November 2, 2018

BEST OF THE WEEKEND 11.2.18




Hello, and welcome to Best Of The Weekend!
Am I the last to realize that Thanksgiving is three weeks away........
Hanukkah is just four weeks away........
Christmas is a little over seven weeks away..........
which means........ 
in just two months, it will be 2019!
Stop the calendar! I want to get off!  

 I better start looking for some holiday inspiration........
Oh, wait.....it's all right here ↓ at Best Of The Weekend!


Let's start the party!

 ****************  
Now that I have changed the focus of my blog to travel,
I'd LOVE to see more travel posts linked up here!

But of course, we feature all kinds of posts -- 
 recipes, home decor, DIY, gardening, travel, whatevah!
so link up your best stuff! 

Non-Bloggers: There are hundreds of fabulous ideas collected here each week;
just click on the links under the thumbnail photos,
and you will be taken directly to the blog post.  

All of our features are pinned to our Best of the Weekend board! 





 



Last Week's Most Clicked:


Christmas Salad | Simply Stacie



A Few Of My Favorites:



Air Fryer Caramel Apple Flautas | Fluster Buster




Handheld Pumpkin Pie Bites | Home Cooking Memories 




Succulent Pumpkin Centerpiece | The Scrap Shoppe Blog 



Road Trippin' + Portuguese Design Hotels | Tongue In Chic






 If you were featured, grab our **NEW** button!





Please share your links!
 

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting, Amy. I'll link some travel posts soon. Your trips are always so inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for hosting, lots of great links posted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. EEk! When you put it in terms of week it sounds so close.. I much prefer a daily countdown.. 19 days to Thanksgiving and 51 days to Christmas. Still pretty close sounding but somehow the larger numbers make me feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, it is close no matter how we look at it ! I love Thanksgiving and look forward to it and this year we'll be in Miami for the birth of our first grandboy from daughter Sofia.
    Thank you so much for hosting this fun party.
    Have a lovely Sunday.
    Fabby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for hosting the party and giving us the opportunity to share our recipes and get inspiration from others.

    ReplyDelete

PRIVACY POLICY: I will never share your email information with others. I use your email to respond to your comments on my blog, or to interact socially with you.