Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

I want to go everywhere I haven't been, and back to everywhere I have been.

Friday, November 16, 2018

BEST OF THE WEEKEND.......SNOW, AND A WINNER!





Hello, friends, and welcome to Best Of The Weekend!
Yesterday, we had our first snowstorm here in NJ.
It kind of caught everyone off-guard, 
as it was predicted to be just an inch or two,
but we ended up getting about eight inches.
Now, that's not an unusually large accumulation,
but for whatever the reason, 
it caused ridiculously massive traffic delays.
It took my sister three hours to go six miles;
a friend's kids left school at 3:30pm, 
got home nine hours.....NINE HOURS later!
Another friend spent TWELVE HOURS in the car
driving home from work.......
a ride that would normally take 45 minutes.
I mean, WTH???
INSANITY!
It's not like we don't know how to do snow here;
I guess it was just the perfect storm, so to speak.

On a more pleasant note, the winner in my
saltwater taffy giveaway was Marilyn of Mountain Top Spice!
Congratulations, Marilyn, and thank you for the lovely note!
Hope you are enjoying the taffy!

Just a bit of BOTW housekeeping -- 
we will be taking a break next week, which is the day after Thanksgiving. 
I will post features from tonight's party on November 30.

Alrighty then, let's start the party!

 ****************  
Now that I have changed the focus of my blog to travel,
I'd LOVE to see more travel posts linked up here!

But of course, we feature all kinds of posts -- 
 recipes, home decor, DIY, gardening, travel, whatevah!
so link up your best stuff! 

Non-Bloggers: There are hundreds of fabulous ideas collected here each week;
just click on the links under the thumbnail photos,
and you will be taken directly to the blog post.  

All of our features are pinned to our Best of the Weekend board! 









Last Week's Most Clicked:



Make Your Own Chocolate Candies With Caramel Filling | Gluesticks


A Few Of My Favorites:


Air Fried Spicy Bacon Bites | Low Carb Delish



Malted Milk Brownie Bark | The Monday Box 





Easy DIY Centerpiece For Fall | Live Craft Love




DIY Lip Balm With Green Tea | Tea Cottage Mysteries







 If you were featured, grab our **NEW** button!





Please share your links!
 

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for hosting Amy!

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the great ideas on this party Amy. Wow about that snow storm. Here outside of Chicago we got a little bit but not anything that really stuck. I think we are all going to have lots of snow this winter. Ugh!!! Happy Thanksgiving next week.
    Hugs,
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of food featured !
    Thank you for hosting.
    Happy Thanksgiving season.
    Fabby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! I am so glad the snow didn't cause such massive problems here... but we had the opposite where the original forecast called for a good 5-8 inches and we wended up with just 3 or so.

    ReplyDelete

PRIVACY POLICY: I will never share your email information with others. I use your email to respond to your comments on my blog, or to interact socially with you.