Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

I want to go everywhere I haven't been, and back to everywhere I have been.

Wednesday, July 24, 2019

TRAVEL COLLAGE: 15 PICTURE-PERFECT POOLS AROUND THE WORLD


The pool at St. Regis Bahia Beach in Puerto Rico is stunning! | Ms. Toody Goo Shoes
Puerto Rico: St. Regis Bahia Beach Resort




Are you a beach or a pool person?

I can answer without hesitation that the beach is my clear preference.
However, when the real-feel temperatures soar north of 100 degrees,
sometimes even the beach can be too hot. 
I don't like going into the ocean to cool off, so unless there's a breeze,
I'm much more comfortable in a pool
(emphasis on IN the pool).

Last weekend, we had a record-breaking heat wave in this part of the country.
There's no pool here, and driving to the beach on a Saturday or Sunday 
wasn't even a thought --
the traffic would be INSANE.
 The only way to stay cool was to be inside with the air-conditioning blasting,
 and doing some arm-chair pool hopping around the world.


🏊 🏊 🏊 🏊 🏊 🏊 🏊 🏊 🏊 🏊 🏊 🏊 🏊 🏊 🏊 🏊


  Okay, people, which picture-perfect pool would you pick to plunge into?


Would you.......


 1.  Take a dip at a 5-star resort on the west coast of Puerto Rico?

The pool at St. Regis Bahia Beach in Puerto Rico is stunning! | Ms. Toody Goo Shoes



 2.   Plunge into an infinity pool on the cliffs of Mykonos, Greece, overlooking the Aegean Sea?

Hotel Santa Marina, Mykonos, Greece | Ms. Toody Goo Shoes



 3.  Splash around in a pool overlooking the picturesque harborside in Martha's Vineyard, Massachusetts?

Harborside Inn in Edgartown, Martha's Vineyard is a great place to stay. | Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

 

 4.  Swim in circles while taking in breathtaking views of lush Stanley Park and snow-capped mountains in Vancouver, Canada?
 
Vancouver, Canada | Ms. Toody Goo Shoes



 5.  Float around in breezy Aruba, aka One Happy Island, in the Dutch Caribbean?

Westin Aruba | Ms. Toody Goo Shoes




 6.  Cool off in your own semi-private pool in the backyard of a condo rental in Deerfield Beach, Florida?

Deerfield Beach | Ms. Toody Goo Shoes



 7.  Do a lap in a luxurious pool in the tranquil British Virgin Island of St. John, known as "Love City?"

St. John, British Virgin Islands | Ms. Toody Goo Shoes



 8.  Submerge yourself in Charleston, South Carolina, gazing at boats in the harbor and magnificent sunsets?

Charleston, SC | Ms. Toody Goo Shoes



 9.   Dive into a cliff-side pool on the swanky Island of Capri, Italy overlooking the Tyrrhenian Sea?

Hotel La Vega, Capri, Italy | Ms. Toody Goo Shoes



 10. . Go for a swim in a human aquarium in Fort Lauderdale, Florida?

W Hotel in Ft. Lauderdate has a human aquarium! | Ms. Toody Goo Shoes



 11.  Dunk yourself in the half-Dutch, half-French Caribbean island of St. Maarten, with the turquoise sea as your backdrop?

Westin Hotel in St. Maarten | Ms. Toody Goo Shoes



 12.   Pause at the pool's edge and stare across the Red Sea (yes, the very one Moses parted) to the mountains of Jordan in Eilat, Israel?

Le Meridein Hotel in Eilat, Israel | Ms. Toody Goo Shoes



 13.  Practice your backstroke in Grand Cayman Island, steps from Seven Mile Beach, ranked one of the "10 Best" in the world

Westin Hotel in Grand Cayman | Ms. Toody Goo Shoes



 14.  Relax in a spartan pool set among whitewashed buildings in the small village of Megalochori on the island of Santorini in Greece?

 Hotel Vedema  in Santorini | Ms. Toody Goo Shoes



 15.  Bob along a lazy-river pool adjacent to the Pacific Ocean in Maui, Hawaii, with the Island of Molokai off in the distance?

Sheraton Maui in Ka'anapali, Hawaii | Ms. Toody Goo Shoes


Which pretty pool is your preference?








CHECK OUT MY OTHER TRAVEL COLLAGES HERE.




     You may also like:




LINKING WITH: 




12 comments:

  1. Yes to any of those! I prefer a pool for swimming but nothing beats walking on the beach around sunrise and sunset.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can not even remember the last time I have been swimming. But I love the smell of pools and the laughter of children at our city pool. It's SO summertime. All those pools look inviting. Blessings to you, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, for me, I think Martha's vineyard, not for the pool itself, but the great location for sight-seeing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm ready to fall into every single one of these photos! And yes, I'm with Sandi -- Martha's Vineyard -- even without a pool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OHHH,AAHHH...it is too hard to choose. Probably #6 because of the privacy but I could get over my self-concious self for number 9 in Italy! St. Maarten looks lovely but having had a close call with a Nude beach there, I would be reluctant :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amy, I would skip the human aquarium and my favorite would be Martha's Vineyard. I'd like to take a sail and afterwards hop in the pool at the harbor to cool off. Thanks for the tour around the world's pools and stay cool!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all of these beautiful pools Amy. It's so hard to choose but I think I would love #9 because I would love to visit Capri again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Capri or the Vineyard.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. All of your pool photos are gorgeous. I can't choose a favorite, but would love to visit each of them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Without a doubt, number 2! But number 11 is very pretty too. Then again, there's number 9. As long as I'm armchair swimming I might as well try all of them!

    ReplyDelete

PRIVACY POLICY: I will never share your email information with others. I use your email to respond to your comments on my blog, or to interact socially with you.