Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

I want to go everywhere I haven't been, and back to everywhere I have been.

Friday, December 2, 2016

BEST OF THE WEEKEND 12.2.16







Hey, hey! 
Welcome to Best of the Weekend!
I know everyone is really busy with holiday preparations, 
so I'll keep this short and sweet.
If you need any inspiration for the upcoming holidays,
you're sure to find everything you need right here. 
Many thanks to all of the talented bloggers who link up their projects each week,
and thank you to the non-bloggers who come by to "shop" the link ups!
 ****************  

We feature all kinds of posts -- 
 recipes, home decor, DIY, gardening, travel, whatevah
so link up your best stuff! 

Non-Bloggers: There are hundreds of fabulous ideas collected here each week;
just click on the links under the thumbnail photos,
and you will be taken directly to the blog post.  

All of our features are pinned to our Best of the Weekend board! 





Last week's most clicked:

Mad For Plaid - ABC Mom Style


 A few of my favorites from last week:



  Apple Butterscotch Buns - Simply Stacie 


14 Easy Party Appetizers - Carrie Elle 


5 Beautiful Gift Packaging Ideas - Heart Handmade UK


Simple Nordic Holiday Vignette - Kreativ K



If you were featured, grab our button!





Let's link up!

11 comments:

  1. Thanks Amy for co-hosting Best of the Weekend. Appreciated.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amy. I'm so happy to join you tonight to share a gorgeous home tour. I hope you'll visit. :) Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are looking stunning in the plaid shirt...

    Please visit: http://from-a-girls-mind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a great party...I have to get a little calendar just for these events...I'm so lame! I saw so many ideas and homes...I think I could start to follow a good 30 blogs!

    I want to thank your for your really kind comment today about my newspaper article. It means more than you know.

    Happy Holidays, Amy!

    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another party full of inspiration, Amy. I'm excited for December.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting--I hope to see some of your posts soon--I always love them, but know it is a crazy time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 'Tis the season for decorating, baking, wrapping, and clearing up the yard and house for guests. So many great tips to check out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Always so much to see...
    Thank you

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

PRIVACY POLICY: I will never share your email information with others. I use your email to respond to your comments on my blog, or to interact socially with you.